AllerAir Airmedic Pro 6 HD AH Air Purifier
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
If you are looking for a little extra carbon, then this high performance HVAC mounted air purifier for your home or business is the right choice. Provides coverage for the full spectrum of air quality issues and hooks right to your central air / heating system, insuring coverage for your complete home and business. Previously the 6000 series.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Ability to clean air in all areas of your home or business by processing the air being passed through your heating and cooling system
- No floor clutter in the middle of room with floor models and their power cords that need to be plugged in.
- Upgrade to 735 CFM Motor for greater area coverage.
- Sound of the motor is in the room that your HVAC system is in. normally, basement or attic. So you won't hear in your regular living space like a portable floor model
- Easy to install for do it yourself types. But we always recommend having a certified / licensed HVAC installer do it.
- Any certified / licensed HVAC installer can install these as they are straightforward.
- Low power consumption of around 1 amp...like running a 100 watt lightbulb
- The Allerair Airmed Pro 6 HD AH Whole House Air Purifier comes with the choice of carbons for your specific need.
- You clean out 99.99% of air particulate down to 0.3% (0.12 microns after 406 months of use and filling), with the prefilter and Super HEPA.
- Add an optional UV light to take care of live pathogens, such germs, bacteria, mold and viruses.
CARBON BLEND TYPES:
- Exec Blend – This is Allerair's original blend of activated charcoal carbon and made to handle normal levels and types of chemicals, fumes, gas, and other odors. It is a general air cleaning solution for normal situations.
- VOCarb Blend – This is Allerair's special blend of activated charcoal carbon is a great choice for your Allerair Airmedic Pro 6 HD AH Whole House Air Purifier. It is made to clean up extra heavy concentrations of chemicals, caustic chemicals, gases, fumes & VOC’s that often time are produced by carpets, drapes, sofas, paint, flooring, glues, household chemicals, and other fabrics found in the home or office.
- UV is an extremely effective and powerful option that eliminates airborne pathogens fast. It is used to make sure that no live organisms are released back in the air as they pass over the filters. Effectively handles mold, mildew spores, germs, viruses, bacteria, and dust mites.
- Filtration System:approximately 28 lbs Activated carbon filter, 3.5" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter
- Super HEPA:Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- UV Lamp:10 Watt
- Voltage:115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V):1 no UV, 3 with UV
- Cord Length:8 feet
- Noise Level:45-62 dB @ 6 feet
- Dimensions:23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Operating Weight:48 - 52 lbs.
- Mfg Warranty:5 year parts/labor
- Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.