Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier -B405A1/B405B1
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
Clinically Proven, Medical Grade Air Purifier - Ships in 1 business day!
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies. Its unique design increases air flow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. The Medical Grade HEPA and HEGA filtration used in this unit is also highly effective at removing bacteria and viruses* when they are airborne.
The Allergy Machine provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
Features & Benefits
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Minimizes snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- HEGA carbon cloth also removes viruses, bacteria, chemicals and gases from the air
- High capacity filtration for the removal of allergens from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 99% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
Replacement filter for Austin Air Allergy Machine®.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® Filter integrates HEGA technology, originally developed by the military to protect against a wide variety of chemical, biological and nuclear agents. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% of all particles down to 0.1 microns.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
- Coverage Area - 1500 sq ft. at 2 Air exchanges per hour
- Noise Level - 45db to 63db
- Power Usage/consumptions 50 watts - 135 watts
- Motor / Fan Assembly AC (Alternative Current) PSC Motor with Backward Impeller.
- Fan Rating, CFM 400 CFM on high
- Speed Settings 3 - Low / Medium / High. Flow speed 50 to 400
- Dimensions Allergy Machine - 23 in X 14.5 in X 14.5 in
- Operating weight Allergy Machine 35 lbs
- Power Consumption 110-120 V, 60 Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty, Years 5 Years Parts and Labor + 5 Year Pro-rated warranty on Filter Assembly.
What are typical shipping & processing times for Austin Air?
Order processing time is 1 business day.
Delivery takes 2-5 business days.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, once your item ships we will send you a link to track your order.
Austin Air Return Policy
Austin Air Systems Limited is committed to the highest standard of quality for each of our products. Every effort is made to ensure your merchandise is shipped from our location in Buffalo, New York in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your Austin Air purifier, you may return the item in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt and we will provide you with a refund, a replacement or an exchange.
Please note: You will be responsible for return shipping and restocking fees.