Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier- B400A1/B400B1
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
Clinically Proven, Medical Grade Air Purifier - Ships in 1 business day!
The Austin Air HealthMate was designed to address your everyday air quality concerns. The Medical Grade HEPA technology is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns. This includes viruses*, bacteria, dust, dander and allergens. The carbon blend used in this filter will also effectively remove chemicals, gases and odors. The Austin Air HealthMate will significantly improve the quality of air in your home.
The HealthMate is Austin’s original filtration unit. It is still our most popular unit as it addresses a wide variety air quality concerns by removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
Who should consider the HealthMate?
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals and gases
- Families looking for protection from everyday indoor air pollutants
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Minimizes snoring
Why is the HealthMate Plus the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals and gases
- Filters bacteria
The Austin Air HealthMate® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to secondhand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air purifiers could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- Vacuum outside of unit regularly with soft brush vacuum attachment
- Gently shake out pre filter periodically and change every 12-18 months
- Change HEPA/Carbon Filter every 4-5 years
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air HealthMate® Filter is our originally designed filter that contains a blend of activated carbon and zeolite capable of absorbing chemicals, odors and gases as well as true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance). The HEPA in this filter traps 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Today this is still our most popular unit as it addresses the most general of indoor air quality concerns.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
- Coverage Area - 1500 sq feet at 2 Air Exchanges per hour. You may need more that 2 air exchanges for your specific issues.
- Noise Level - 45db to 63db
- Power Usage/consumptions 50 watts - 135 watts
- Motor / Fan Assembly AC (Alternative Current) PSC Motor with Backward Impeller.
- Fan Rating, CFM 400 CFM free flow
- Speed Settings 3 - Low / Medium / High. Flow speed 50 to 400
- Dimensions - 23 in X 14.5 in X 14.5 in
- Weight - 45 lbs
- Power Consumption 110-120 V, 60 Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty, Years 5 Years Parts and Labor + 5 Year Pro-rated warranty on Filter Assembly.
- Certification - CSA, NRTL and CE approved.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 99% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
What are typical shipping & processing times for Austin Air?
Order processing time is 1 business day.
Delivery takes 2-5 business days.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, once your item ships we will send you a link to track your order.
Austin Air Return Policy
Austin Air Systems Limited is committed to the highest standard of quality for each of our products. Every effort is made to ensure your merchandise is shipped from our location in Buffalo, New York in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your Austin Air purifier, you may return the item in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt and we will provide you with a refund, a replacement or an exchange.
Please note: You will be responsible for return shipping and restocking fees.