Mr Cool 25ft 3/8 x 5/8 Lineset for DIY 24K & 36K Indoor, DIY25-3858
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
As it is built specifically for use with a do-it-yourself mini split, the 24k & 36k BTU MrCool DIY Ductless Split System Line Set is not a typical ductless refrigerant line set. Built with Quick Connect fittings, this line can plug easily into the condenser and the air handler. Simply follow the instructions in your MrCool Instruction Manual, and you can’t go wrong. Since the line set is pre-charged with the appropriate amount of R-410A refrigerant, you also won’t have to worry about vacuuming or charging. That will make your ductless install both faster and easier.
The 24k & 36k BTU MrCool DIY Ductless Split System Line Set is a lightweight line of approximately 15 lbs. It features a suction line size 5/8 inch, and a liquid line size 3/8 inch. Currently, this line is available in either 16 or 25 foot increments. This is sufficient for most installations that the average homeowner will undertake. Should you need just a little bit more, you may find that a condenser wall bracket provides the flexibility you need to get your job done.
- Designed for 18K and 24K air handler.
- Easy to install.
- 25 foot.
- Plugs into air handler and condenser without losing charge or being exposed to environmental contaminants.
- Connect line sets together using MRCOOL DIY Coupler.
- No vacuum needed.
- Pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant.
- Kink resistant.
- Leak proof.
- Will not work with other MRCOOL products or third-party mini split products.
- Liquid line size: 3/8 inch.
- Suction line size: 5/8 inch.
- Dimensions: 300-in (L) x 300-in (W) x 1-in (H).
- Model: DIYXX-3858
- Line Set Connection Type: Quick Connect
- Liquid Line Size: 3/8 inch
- Suction Line Size: 5/8 inch
- System Application Type: Ductless Split Systems
- Warranty: None
- Weight (lbs): 15.0000
- California Residents: see Prop 65 WARNING
What are typical shipping & processing times for MRCOOL?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.