Thor Kitchen 36 in. Natural Gas Burner/Electric Oven Range in Stainless Steel, HRD3606U
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
36 Inch Freestanding Professional Dual Fuel Range with 6 Sealed Burners
Enhance your kitchen with a luxurious and powerful range by Thor Kitchen. This freestanding gas range features 6 sealed burners, including a dual burner which offers a powerful flame and gentle simmer. Continuous grates allow you to easily slide heavy cookware across the cooktop. Cleaning up any spills on the cooktop is a breeze thanks to the porcelain drip pan. The oven offers 5.2 cu. ft. of capacity, easily accommodating a large roast. Best of all, the commercial-quality convection fan circulates heat to maximize even, multi-rack cooking.
- Blue Porcelain Drip Pan On Cook Top
- Blue Porcelain Oven Interior
- Heavy Duty Continuous Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Automatic Re-Ignition Safety Feature
- Reverse Direction Commercial Convection Fan
- Two (2) Halogen Oven Interior Lights
- Thermostatically Controlled Oven Heating System
- CSA Certified Brass Burner Control Knobs
- CSA Certified Unit
ITALIAN-MADE SINGLE BURNERS
- Single-ring, sealed burners are made in Italy and can reach 18,000 BTU for high-heat searing - designed to accommodate even the largest cookware.
- Each of our burners features its own ignition, instead of the traditional multi-point model of using one ignitor for all burners. This offers a quieter cooking experience while also extending the lifetime of the burner system.
HEAVY DUTY GRATES
- Each heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grate will fit your Pro-style range design and handle any size of your cookware, providing a luxury cooking experience.
HEAVY DUTY KNOBS
- Zinc alloy, commercial knobs allow you to infinitely adjust the temperature to fit your cooking needs. Also, The knobs light up with a brilliant blue whenever the burner is on as a constant safety reminder.
- SPAIN SOURCED BURNER VALVE: Providing precise control on top burner flames to provide a professional cooking experience for your Thor Kitchen Cooking.
- US SOURCED THERMOSTAT: Mechanical Thermostat Control offering everlasting temperature sensing function and maintaining the cooking temperature you desired.
US SOURCED HOT SURFACE IGNITOR: Supporting your Thor Kitchen Ranges bake/broil function with enduring hot surface ignition system, providing high-performance radiating heat to sear your food and seal in the juices so you can enjoy the juiciest meats, poultry and fish.
Dimensions: 36" W x 28" D x 39"H
Voltage: *Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
Mount Type: Free Standing
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
Product Weight: 323 lbs
- Cooktop: (6) Burners
- Type: Natural Gas
- 5.2 cu.ft. deep oven
- Dual Door
Front Right (Single) 18,000 BTU
Front Left (Single) 18,000 BTU
Front Middle (Single) 18,000 BTU
Rear Right (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Rear Left (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Rear Middle (Single) 12,000 BTU
- Cooktop: Natural Gas
- Oven: Convection Electric
ABOUT THOR KITCHEN:
Thor Kitchen is a manufacturer of professional-style kitchen appliances including ranges, range hoods, cooktops, wine coolers, and dishwashers. Thor Kitchen Professional Ranges with high-performance burners and stainless steel construction give you exceptional quality for the optimal cooking experience, at a great value price.
Thor Kitchen is the first and only brand that can give you an entire pro-style stainless steel kitchen suite for what other brands charge for just one range! You get all of the power and performance of a top-notch appliance, yet at a practical price.We thought it was about time, too.
Thor Kitchen makes big, bold, pro-style gas ranges, dual-fuel ranges, gas cooktops, stylish and powerful ventilation hoods, stainless steel dishwashers, premium wine coolers (with dual zones for your whites and reds), and impressive French door refrigerators. All built to the highest standards of quality, style, and energy efficiency.
Thor Kitchen based in California with their products distributed nationwide. Thor Kitchen backs all their products with an iron-clad, two-year warranty. It's because we think you deserve the best. And because we want you to get cooking - without compromising.
What are typical shipping & processing times for Thor Kitchen?
Order processing time is 3-5 business day if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total within 30 days of delivery. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund. There are no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items. You will be responsible for return shipping costs.
Please open and examine the product thoroughly. If any damage, blemishes, or concern(s) that may have been impacted during shipping is noticed, it must be noted on the driver's paperwork. Serenity Mission MUST BE NOTIFIED within 24 business hours from the time of delivery via phone, or by email at email@example.com. Customer assumes all responsibility if they fail to be present at the time of delivery. Customer also assumes all responsibility for damaged products where we are not notified within 24 business hours of delivery. Please take pictures of any damages at the time of delivery, and immediately send us those pictures. If you sign the driver’s paperwork WITHOUT noting any damage(s), any subsequent damage is found, will be the customer’s sole responsibility.