Elina Pilates Cadillac
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
Made of first quality American Rock Maple Wood. Perfect stability, very resistant. All metal parts in stainless steel and anodized aluminum. Upholstered leather bed with very long durability, specially developed for our products. High density EVA foam padding, very comfortable, ideal for Pilates. Meets environmental regulations.
The cadillac includes:
- Double mat to cover completely the surface. Very light.
- Horizontal and vertical movement, with adjusted fast system.
- Bar stretches anodized aluminum with rubber padded grip protection. Cinching security. Superior lower spring. Adjustable in 3 positions.
- Wooden trapeze bar with padded protection; covered for greater safety springs; cinch pendant.
- Short springs cadillac with grips: 2 yellow (light), 2 green (media) and 2 red (strong).
- Cadillac springs long, with grips: 2 yellow (light) and 2 green (media).
- Roll-down bar of solid beech wood.
- 1 pair of cotton padded grips simple.
- 1 pair of grips Fuzzies, very soft.
- Strap stability.
- Measures: 217x69x217 cm. (height/width/length).
How Does Pilates Reformer Work?
- The Pilates Method is indicated for everyone, both for those who are introduced for the first time in physical activity, and for those who seek to improve the movement (such as high-level athletes) whether young, old, people who perform some other sport or those that lead a more sedentary life.
What Does Pilates Reformer Do?
- Muscle tone strengthening and toning the body without increasing the volume and thereby getting the figure stylized.
- By means of breathing and concentration, a state global relaxation is achieved, thereby enabling the elimination of stress and muscular tensions and rigidity.
- Great vitality and strength, making it possible to minimize the effort to perform the heaviest daily tasks or any other type of sport.
What Are The Benefits of Using a Pilates Reformer
- Increases flexibility, agility, sense of balance and improve coordination of movements.
- Improves postural alignment and corrects wrong postural habits.
- Prevents and rehabilitates injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- An increase in self-esteem and the body’s knowledge, obtaining a not only physical, but integral well-being and managing to change the way you relate to your body and face life.
- Mind-body integration
What Is Pilates Reformer Good For?
- It is highly recommended for people who are in the process of rehabilitation or who have suffered an injury, as well as for all those who suffer back problems and seek a preventive activity.
- In order to benefit from the method effects, it is recommended to carry out at least two sessions per week, either individually or in groups.
What are typical shipping & processing times for Elina Pilates?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
The delivery time of the products is approximately 2-4 weeks. You can also chose expedited 15 day shipping at checkout for an additional cost.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
UPON DELIVERY, PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ORDER AND NOTE ANY SHIPPING DAMAGE TO THE OUTER BOX/SKID ON THE CARRIER'S WAYBILL PRIOR TO SIGNING FOR RECEIPT OF THE ORDER.
If you appoint someone to sign for your order on your behalf, please ensure that they are aware of this requirement and are over 18 years of age.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR ORDER THAT IS NOT REPORTED AND NOTED ON THE WAYBILL.
IMPORTANT: Please use care when opening your freight. Box cutters should not be used due to potential damage to upholstered parts on your equipment
ANY DAMAGE TO PRODUCT OR MISSING/INCORRECT ITEMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN FIVE BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT.
All Elina Pilates equipment is manufactured with the utmost care, using the highest quality components, and carries one of the best warranties in the industry. As all products are custom made to order, equipment purchased from Elina Pilates may not be returned for refund.
If your product is defective, call us at 833-899-9777, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the problem and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss further and determine how best to resolve the situation.
We will repair or replace defective equipment per the product warranty. If we opt to repair or replace your equipment, this may require that your product be returned for inspection and analysis at our manufacturing facility prior to sending out replacement product.
Please Note: Discounted items may have been gently used as demos, returned unused, or discontinued. While they are fully functional, they may have slight blemishes or minor imperfections.
ELINA PILATES DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR LARGE EQUIPMENT