RopeFlex RX2100 Rack Mount Rope Trainer
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
RX2100 offers unparalleled versatility and convenience for applications as diverse as our many satisfied customers! The rack-mountable design of the RX2100 can turn any tired old power rack into a cutting-edge, brand new piece of equipment. It can also be easily integrated with bag-racks, adding more functionality to your existing installations. Best of all, the same benefits and safety features of functional exercise and sport-specific training that other ROPEFLEX™ models provide can be yours without losing any floor space, by simply attaching the RX2100 to your existing hardware.
RX2100 OX2O Is an outdoor version, utilizing stainless steel sealed bearings and a specially coated frame to stand up to the elements.
- Rope training machine for existing framing
- Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Works with tubing from 2X2’’up to 4X4’’ uprights and crossbeams
- Compatible with most Power racks and rigs or attach to walls
- Soft-Braided rope for easy and comfortable grip
- Add adjustable rail pulley with pop-pin for horizontal and diagonal exercises
- Available in outdoor, water-resistant version - OX20
- Length: 13” (33 cm)
- Width: 13” (33 cm)
- Height: 16” (41 cm)
- Weight:45 lb (20 kg)
- Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Resistance: 10lb up to 200 lbs
- HIPERVISION Enabled: Optional
- Outdoor: Option Available