RopeFlex RX2500D Upright Rope Trainer - Dual Station
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
The benefits of climbing rope are no longer the exclusive province of elite athletes with the RX2500 DUAL STATION. Now, safe and effective rope-pulling group exercise is available to athletes, students, fitness enthusiasts, and even for injury-rehabilitation purposes. No need to worry about the risks and inconvenience of hanging rope from the ceiling. The seat offers added stability and safety, and it is removable for wheelchair-accessibility. Intelligent progressive resistance™ adjusts to the needs of users of all fitness levels.
- Dual-Station vertical rope trainer with adjustable pulleys
- Space saver, compact design (great corner unit) and ADA compliant
- Removable cushioned seat for sitting and standing rope pulls
- Excellent for group training, crossfit, functional training, and HIIT
- Standard Features: LCD Display, Hipervision Fitness App, iPad Mini Bracket
- Compatible with our RXB2 Rope Training Flat Bench (Not included)
- Weight:280 lb
- Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Resistance: 10lb up to 200 lbs
- Digital Display: Yes
- HIPERVISION Enabled: Optional
- Outdoor: No