RopeFlex RX4405 Tread Climbing Trainer
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
Much like the original RX4400, the smaller RX4405 APEX 2™ will shatter your definition of what a “workout” is. The one-of-a-kind engineering combines Ropeflex trusted progressive resistance technology with the ultra-effective cardiovascular benefits of an incline treadmill. Its versatile engineering is well-suited for beginner, intermediate, and advanced users, alike. APEX 2 provides a unique combination of ergonomic, natural, and functional movements as well as the benefits of low-impact weight-bearing incline training and continuous resistance. Used properly, APEX 2 is as safe as walking – but it is up to 3 times more effective than conventional resistance training and cardio combined.
- Tread climbing machine - major focus on legs
- Adjustable incline angles - 50, 55, and 60 degrees
- Strength and cardio in one
- Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance on tread
- Durable, commercial grade frame construction
- Length: 53"
- Width: 28"
- Height: 67"
- Weight: 300 lb
- Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Resistance: 10lb up to 200 lbs
- Digital Display: Yes
- HIPERVISION Enabled: Optional
- Outdoor: No