Sea Eagle 300x Kit Inflatable Kayak Pro Carbon Package, 300XK_PC
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
For greater back support our Pro Kayak package features a Tall Back Seat also an onboard kayak storage bag for longer trips. A high-performance AB40 Paddle increase power and reduce fatigue.
About the 300x Explorer Inflatable Kayak
The 300x stands alone in a class of it's own! Designed to tackle whitewater as well as open-water and surf, this kayak is sure to add years of fun!
About the Explorer™ Series
Don't buy a kayak until you check out sale prices on Sea Eagle Explorer Kayak Packages. Great wet or dry boats - they are tough enough for class four whitewater, but stable, dry and comfortable on flat-water as well. 4 Models To Choose From - One To Suit Every Need!
Super-fast self-bailing with 16 floor drains that can be left open for wet whitewater and ocean kayaking or closed for high and dry flat-water paddling.
The Explorers also feature a removable slide skeg for improved tracking on open water. Pound for pound these Explorers are champions capable of handling any type of adventure: Fishing, Touring, Camping, Exploring, Adventuring, Whitewater, but Never Boring!
Making high-quality inflatables since 1968, we know best!
- Person Capacity: 1
- Hull Weight: 14 kg.
- Length: 300 cm
- Width: 100 cm
- Interior: 267 cm x 41 cm
- Load Capacity: 1 Person or 179 kg
- Deflated: 61 cm x 41 cm x 15 cm
- Chambers: 3 (port, starboard, floor)
- Tube Diameter: 29 cm
- Air Valves: 3 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time: 5 min
- Seam: Glued Quadruple Overlapped
- Material: 1100 Decitex Reinforced
- Floor: Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
- Whitewater Rating: Suitable up to Class IV
- Inflation Pressure: 3.2 psi
Deflated Hull Size
- Car Trunk
- Truck/Large SUV
- NMMA Certified
- 16 High Capacity Self-bailing Drain Valves
- Large Removable Rear Skeg for Flatwater Touring
- Front & Rear Spray Skirts with Carry Handles and bungee cords
- 18 D-rings to secure seat and gear
- Separate Drop Stitch floor for rigidity
- Printed Instructions
Modular Rigid Drop Stitch Floor Provides Double Protection
The unique modular design of the Sea Eagle Explorer™ features a super rigid, high pressure, drop stitch floor that sits on top of an outside floor. This has several advantages. The high-pressure DS floor provides great rigidity and super responsive paddling performance. The reinforced outside fabric floor provides a double layer of added protection so it can bounce off rocks, logs, and other objects. The modular design allows the DS floor to be easily removed for quick and thorough cleaning.
16 Rapid Self - Bailing Easy To Open & Shut Drain Valves
When the 16 rapid self-bailing drain valves are open, you are sure to drain off water as quickly as it enters! With the drain valves closed you are certain to remain high and dry when paddling on flat waters such as lakes, bays and other bodies of water.
Large Removable Rear Center Skeg
A nice feature of this design is that the skeg can be removed with the Explorer inflated or deflated. Simply remove it for whitewater and skinny water adventures (eliminating it as an obstruction)and replace it for flat water to reduce yawing (swinging to the right or left). This increases track-ability during long flat-water touring, maximizing efficiency.
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times for Sea Eagle?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.