ZLINE Autograph Edition 30" 4.0 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range with Gas Stove and Electric Oven in Stainless Steel with Gold Accents
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range. Inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe, the Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience. Each product has been meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Range with stunning matte black accents, this sophisticated line of professional ranges brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with matte black knobs, handles, legs, and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE's Autograph Edition, including: Champagne Bronze, Matte Black and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range assembled to order in the US.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- An ultra-deep 4.0 cu. ft. oven capacity with three layers of glass and dual lighting for crystal-clear visibility
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- Convection Oven
- 4.0 cu.ft. deep oven- Triple Glass Window- Dual Lighting- Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
- Dual Wok - 18,000 BTU
- Rapid Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Semi-Rapid Burner - 8,500 BTU
- Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
What are typical shipping & processing times for ZLINE?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
All items are shipped via FedEx Ground, except where noted (some models will be shipped via Truck Freight, due to their size and/or weight). Full insurance and free shipping is included in all ZLINE shipments.
You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total within 30 days of delivery. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund. There are no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items.
Freight return policy:
- When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged." If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
- If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us right away and we will ship replacement parts free of charge. We usually only have a 48-hour window to file freight claims. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
Prior to shipping, all products from ZLINE Vendor are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We re-package all our products well so they arrive on your doorstep undamaged. If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. Contact Customer Service Department at 833-899-9777 within 48 hours.