Aleko Canadian Hemlock Wet Dry Outdoor Sauna with Asphalt Roof - 6 kW Harvia KIP Heater - 5 Person
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
Restore your body and soothe your mind with ALEKO's 5-person Outdoor Hemlock Wood Sauna Room. Our Saunas are crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point. Benefits potentially include, but are not limited to, deeper, more restful sleep, improved blood circulation, increased metabolism, less fatigue, cleansed and nourished skin, increased removal of toxins, and reduced stress and anxiety.
Constructed with Hemlock Wood, and designed to provide the most usable interior space while minimizing excess cubic feet, this sauna heats the air quickly and efficiently. Its entrance features a door with tempered glass windows and a beautifully elongated wooden handle. On each side of the sauna, a 4-panel window is strategically placed for natural light purposes. The tempered glass not only contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, but is built to remain unphased by changes in temperature. For late night sessions, the entry of the sauna can be lit by a 12V LED light for ease of access and increased visibility.
This sauna is powered by a 6 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater. Top-tier, and Finnish-made, this heater features corrosion-resistant stainless steel and includes a protective stone guard. With the included bucket and scoop, pour water over the hot stones to boost atmospheric temperature and humidity. A simple-to-operate LED Screen Panel allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater.
Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Furthermore, our sauna comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation. Each sauna kit is complete with everything you need, including a 6 kW heater and stones, a touch screen control panel, lamps, shades, hourglass, asphalt cover, hygrothermograph, a tempered glass door with a wooden handle, and a wooden bucket and scoop. This sauna measures at 6.6 x 6.6 x 6.6 feet.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- Experience the health benefits and relaxation of ALEKO’s 5-Person Outdoor Steam Sauna with Asphalt Roof
- Constructed with Hemlock Wood--a premium softwood known for its heat insulating properties
- Crafted to form a tight seal that evenly distributes heat all while being visually appealing
- Built with tempered glass windows allowing you to see out the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures
- LED Light upon entry provides easy visibility and access for late night steam sessions
- Roomy infrastructure seats up to 5 adults comfortably
- Simple-to-operate Digital Touch Screen Panel allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater; Automatic 60 minute shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience-- for longer heating simply reset the timer
- Powered by a premium European Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater; Made in Finland; US Safety Standard CE and ETL Certified Wet or Dry Heater; 240 Volt
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation
- Includes: (1) Steam Sauna with Door and Tempered Glass Window, (1) 6kW Harvia KIP Sauna Heater, (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner, (1) Wooden Water Scoop, (1) Wooden Sand Timer, (1) Sauna lamp, (1) Thermo-Hygrometer, (1) 35 lbs of Sauna Lava Stones, (1) Asphalt Cover Roof
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.6 x 6.6 x 6.6 feet
- Wood Thickness: Approximately 1.4 inches (35 millimeters)
- Window Glass Thickness: Approximately 0.2 inches (5 millimeters)
- Door Glass Thickness: Approximately 0.23 inches (6 millimeters)
- Material: Natural Hemlock Wood
What are typical shipping & processing times for Aleko?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
Saunas: Shipping generally takes 7 - 20 Business Days
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Curbside delivery is our standard delivery method and is free for all freight orders. Important: The customer must be available to receive the delivery or fees will incur. Driver will offload the freight to the curb at the end of your driveway. Drivers do not bring freight into house, garage, backyard, etc. The customer is responsible for unloading the crate, removing the crate (if needed), to check for damage and moving the product to the desired location. Curbside delivery does not include any additional services such as setting the product in place, unpacking, plugging in, installation or debris removal. For an additional cost, customers may request a second person to assist with unloading. See “Second Man Delivery” below for more information. Additional costs may be applied for specific areas that require additional equipment for delivery.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We stand by every product we sell. We will do everything we can to make you happy with your purchase, but if for some reason you're not satisfied within the first 30 days after receiving the product, we will refund your money (excluding return shipping & handling charges).
To receive a refund, it is critical that you have a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) to ensure that your refund is credited to the correct account. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within the first 30 days after receiving the product, and one of our customer service representatives will send you your RMA (valid for 7 days) along with return instructions.
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
If you cancel your order before it has been picked and shipped, cancellation is free. (Applies for all order including LTL)
If you cancel your order after it has been picked and shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a return with all applicable fees. (Applies for all order including LTL)
Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed of all applicable fees, including the return cost of shipping and a potential 15% restocking fee.