Aleko Clear Cedar Indoor Wet Dry Sauna with Exterior Lights - 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Heater - 5 Person
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
Constructed with clear Cedar Wood, this wood is more resistant to shrinkage, splitting, and cracking. It is non-allergenic, non-toxic, and has little to no wood aroma. Together, these properties help create an enjoyable atmosphere for any user. Sturdy construction pairs with meticulous designing to provide the most usable interior space while minimizing excess cubic feet. This allows the sauna to heat the air quickly and efficiently. Two ceiling lights on the exterior of the sauna assist in visibility at all hours of the day.
The entrance features a tempered glass door with a beautiful wooden handle. The tempered glass not only contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, but is built to remain unphased by changes in temperature. This sauna is powered by a 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater. Top-tier, and Finnish-made, this heater features corrosion-resistant stainless steel and includes a protective stone guard. With the included bucket and scoop, pour water over the hot stones to boost atmospheric temperature and humidity. A simple-to-operate LED Screen Panel allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater. The Control Panel can set a timer for anywhere between 1 and 90 minutes. For longer heating, simply reset the timer. An interior light with lampshade assists in visibility during sauna use.
Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Furthermore, our sauna comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes, and securing latches, for easy installation. Each sauna kit is complete with everything you need, including a 4.5 kW heater and stones, a touch screen control panel, lamps, lamp shade, hygrothermograph, a tempered glass door with a wooden handle, and a wooden bucket and scoop.
To comply with safety guidelines, our heaters are designed to heat for a maximum of 60 minutes at a time. To heat your sauna for longer than 60 minutes, simply reset the timer for additional time.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- Experience the health benefits and relaxation of ALEKO's 5-person Indoor Clear Cedar Wood Steam Sauna
- Crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point
- Constructed with Clear Cedar Wood - a premium wood that is more resistant to shrinkage via cracking and splitting
- Built with tempered glass doors and glass panels; Allows you to see out the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures
- Simple-to-operate Digital Touch Screen Panel allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater
- Customizable shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience-- for longer heating simply reset the timer; Control Panel can set a timer for anywhere between 1 and 90 minutes
- Supposed Benefits of Regular Sauna Use include better sleep, relaxation, detoxification, weight loss, relief from sore muscles, relief from joint pain such as arthritis, clear and tighter skin, improved circulation, and help for people with chronic fatigue syndrome
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes, and securing latches, for easy installation
- Interior infrastructure seats up to 5 adults comfortably
- Powered by a premium European Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater, made in Finland
- One Year Warranty Included
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 68 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes: (1) Steam Sauna with Tempered Glass Door, (1) 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Sauna Heater, (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner, (1) Wooden Water Scoop, (1) Wooden Sand Timer, (1) Sauna Lamp with Shade, (1) Thermo-Hygrometer, (1) 20 lbs of Sauna Lava Stones
- Material: Clear Cedar Wood
- Front Panel Wood Thickness: 2.2 inches (56 mm)
- Side and Back Panel Wood Thickness: 1.4 inches (35 mm)
- Glass Thickness: 0.2 inches (6 mm)
- Assembled Product Weight: 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.25 x 4.8 x 6.9 feet
- Color: Natural Wood Finish
What are typical shipping & processing times for Aleko?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
Saunas: Shipping generally takes 7 - 20 Business Days
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Curbside delivery is our standard delivery method and is free for all freight orders. Important: The customer must be available to receive the delivery or fees will incur. Driver will offload the freight to the curb at the end of your driveway. Drivers do not bring freight into house, garage, backyard, etc. The customer is responsible for unloading the crate, removing the crate (if needed), to check for damage and moving the product to the desired location. Curbside delivery does not include any additional services such as setting the product in place, unpacking, plugging in, installation or debris removal. For an additional cost, customers may request a second person to assist with unloading. See “Second Man Delivery” below for more information. Additional costs may be applied for specific areas that require additional equipment for delivery.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We stand by every product we sell. We will do everything we can to make you happy with your purchase, but if for some reason you're not satisfied within the first 30 days after receiving the product, we will refund your money (excluding return shipping & handling charges).
To receive a refund, it is critical that you have a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) to ensure that your refund is credited to the correct account. Send us an email at email@example.com within the first 30 days after receiving the product, and one of our customer service representatives will send you your RMA (valid for 7 days) along with return instructions.
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
If you cancel your order before it has been picked and shipped, cancellation is free. (Applies for all order including LTL)
If you cancel your order after it has been picked and shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a return with all applicable fees. (Applies for all order including LTL)
Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed of all applicable fees, including the return cost of shipping and a potential 15% restocking fee.