SportsArt P715 Performance Dependent Chest Press
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
The Selectorized Performance Series by SportsArt combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use strength line designed to fit any budget. Each unit is built using the highest quality materials and backed by over 40 years of excellence in fitness equipment manufacturing.
The lowered stack height and compact footprint decreases visual clutter in smaller spaces, while adjustable seats and range-of-motion limiters ensure movements are comfortable and biomechanically correct. The result is a durable, value-engineered line that delivers maximum results in a compact design.
The Selectorized Series consists of individual stations designed to train all the major muscle groups while offering the variety necessary to help users reach their goals. The machines are easy to use and provide a challenging workout that accommodates users of all levels, from beginners to advanced trainers.
The P715 Chest Press targets the pectoralis major as well as arms and shoulder muscles like the anterior deltoids, serratus anterior, coracobrachialis, scapulae fixers, trapezii, and the triceps. Specially designed cams provide unparalleled ergonomics throughout the entire motion; offering a perfect start, strong finish, and smooth resistance for human biomechanics.
- Simple seat bottom height adjustment makes for a quick setup
- Dual position, cushioned handles provide biomechanically correct grip positions
- Deep-groove, 5-inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Internally lubricated 1500 lb (680 kg) steel aircraft cables provide quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
- Unit Weight: 376.2 lbs / 171 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 44.1 x 58.3 x 57.5 in / 112 x 148 x 146 cm
- Weight Stack: 176 lb / 80 kg
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227.3 kg
- Starting Weight: 14.3 lbs / 6.5 kg
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times for Sports Art?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.