ALFI brand Concrete Color 30 inch Reversible Single Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
This ALFI brand Single Bowl fireclay farm sink is made in Italy of the highest quality solid fireclay. A throwback to a simpler time, this sink offers the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a sleek modern upgrade, a concrete colored glaze. The unique matte like grey glaze gives the appearance of textured concrete in varied grey hues, making it stand out from other ordinary sinks and creating a one of a kind look. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
- The fireclay sink is glazed on all 4 sides with a rich varied grey concrete textured color to give the appearance of pure concrete.
- Reversible: One side is completely smooth, the other has a traditional fluted design.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Designed in Italy. Made in Italy
- 3 1/2" Center drain. Drain not included. Recommended Model: ABST35
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/8''.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material, dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- This fireclay sink is compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2" and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between the sink and countertop will be visible. The third option is Topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop. Not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for.
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.