AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 HDS - Smoke Eater Air Purifier
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
Air Purifier to Remove Smoke, Odors and Particles with Activated Carbon
The AirMedic Pro 6 HDS is an air purifier designed specifically for removing airborne smoke, odor, chemicals and particulate in larger rooms and spaces. It features a large 3.5" activated carbon filter, tar-trapping pre-filter and Super HEPA particle filter.
This unit is ideal for environments where tobacco, cigars, alternative smoking products, wood and wildfire smoke are a concern.
- Tar-trapping pre-filter to remove sticky tar particles and protect the main filters from clogging
- 3.5” activated carbon filter for second-hand smoke, chemicals, fumes and odors, taller unit body than the Pro 5 Series to accommodate more carbon
- Super HEPA filtration for fine airborne particles
- Optional UV filter
- Areas where smoke and odor are a concern
- Wildfire zones
- Lounges, common areas or buildings that permit smoking
- Filtration System:Activated carbon filter, 3.5" depth, Super HEPA, Tar-trapping pre-filter
- Carbon Canister:27-29 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media:3500 acres
- Super HEPA:Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- UV Lamp:Available
- Available Colors:Black, Sandstone, White
- Voltage:115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V):1.3/0.5
- Cord Length:8 feet
- Noise Level:45-62 dB
- Maneuverability:4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access:Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details:Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions:23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight:Approx. 60 lbs. 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight:52 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet:Multiple