AllerAir Salon Pro 5 Ultra Air Purifier
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
Chemical and Particle Filtration with Extra Filtration Capacity for Salons and Source Capture
The Salon Pro 5 Ultra Air Purifier features a larger carbon filter than the Salon Pro 5 Plus for extra filtration capacity. The unit is specifically designed to capture chemicals, odors and particles directly at the source, before they become airborne. The Salon Pro 5 Ultra Air Purifier is an approved Air Cleaner for Healthy Nail Salon Program.
The unit is also ideal for many other applications that require trapping pollutants from a specific work-space area.
- 5" deep activated carbon filter for chemicals, gases, odors and fumes
- Super HEPA particle filter
- Pre-filter for hair and larger particles
- 3" flexible capture hose length 3 ft
- Filtration System:Activated carbon filter, 5" depth, superHEPA, pre-filter, 3" diameter flexible source-capture hose. 3ft length
- Carbon Canister:28-30 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media:3625 acres
- Super HEPA:Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- UV Lamp:Available
- Available Colors:Black
- Voltage:115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V):1.3/0.5
- Cord Length:8 feet
- Noise Level:45-62 dB
- Maneuverability:4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access:Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details:Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions:20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight:Approx. 65 lbs. 2 boxes
- Operating Weight:57 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet:Multiple
- Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.