Amba - Jeeves M Shelf 11 Bar Hardwired Towel Warmer in Brushed
- Classic towel bar with straight bars or a gentle curve
- Can be wired on left side for an extra charge, on request (Brushed and Polished finishes only)
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold,and mildew free
- Bars ideally spaced to hold large and small towels
- High-quality stainless steel
- Finishes include polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze and white
- The overall depth of Jeeves Towel Rails is 4 1/2” for the Straight models and 6 1/2” for the Curved models
- Custom hydronic models are available by special order
- Includes a built in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety
- Can be controlled by a simple on / off switch or an optional 24 hr / 7 day programmable timer.
- Average Temp. Range 145 °– 154 °F
- Safety cut out temp of 158 ° F
- Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- Standard voltage 110 volts
- Accessories are available
W 20 1/2" x H 22" x D 15 1/4"
Material - Stainless Steel
Finish - Brushed Nickel, Distressed Bronze/Oil Rubbed Bronze, White, Polished Nickel
Style - Modern/Contemporary
Width - 20 1/2 in
Height - 22 in
Depth - 15 1/4 in
Installation Type - Wall Mount
System Type - Electric
UL Approved -Yes
ETL Listed - Yes
Warranty - 5 Year Limited Warranty
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
If you would like to return your item within thirty (30) days of your order ship date please contact us at (833) 899-9777 to receive an RGA (Return Goods Authorization). Item(s) must be returns in a box comparable to the original manufacture’s packaging (The 16 AWG wire must not be damaged or cut; all assembly fittings must be in the packaging.)
Returns of incorrectly ordered products are subject to a restocking fee. If you have ordered incorrectly, and wish to order the correct product and return the incorrect product, your restocking fee for an invoice 90 day or less will be 15%. Restocking fees for 91 day or greater with a re-order, restocking fee is reduced from 40% to 25%. Once the product has been received at our warehouse, it will be inspected and you will be credited for the returned product less the applicable restocking fee and original shipping and processing charges. If you choose to place a re-order the restocking fee will not be waived. The return of the product is at your expense.
If you wish to return a product but do not place a reorder, the restocking fee will be 25%. Items returned after 90 days are subject to a 40% restocking fee or may not be returnable at all (This applies to current versions only)
Once the product has been received at our warehouse, it will be inspected and you will be credited for the returned product less the applicable restocking fee and original shipping and processing charges.