Amba - Sirio 12 Bar Hardwired Towel Warmer
The stylish, Italian-made Sirio collection features a contemporary design with round horizontal bars. This versatile collection is perfect for drying towels and warming living spaces.Using Dry Element Technology, it heats up quickly in 10 to 20 minutes. Accessories and programmable timers are available for most models. UL & ETL-certified for the USA and Canada, the collection meets rigorous North American safety standards and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Dual-purpose radiator functions as towel warmer and space heater
- Digital Heat controller included (standard) which acts as an ON/OFF Switch and regulates the temperature
- Distance from the wall is adjustable from 4 to 4 3/4 Inches
- Average temp. range 131°F – 167°F
- Standard voltage – 115 volts
- Innovative Italian heating system with no liquid
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold and mildew free • Silent and energy efficient – heats quickly and evenly
- Suitable for drying large towels and bathrobes
- Meets stringent European child safety standards
- Flexible design allows for unit to be installed vertically, horizontally or upside down
- High-quality stainless steel available in polished or brushed finishes
|Number of Bars||12
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
If you would like to return your item within thirty (30) days of your order ship date please contact us at (833) 899-9777 to receive an RGA (Return Goods Authorization). Item(s) must be returns in a box comparable to the original manufacture’s packaging (The 16 AWG wire must not be damaged or cut; all assembly fittings must be in the packaging.)
Returns of incorrectly ordered products are subject to a restocking fee. If you have ordered incorrectly, and wish to order the correct product and return the incorrect product, your restocking fee for an invoice 90 day or less will be 15%. Restocking fees for 91 day or greater with a re-order, restocking fee is reduced from 40% to 25%. Once the product has been received at our warehouse, it will be inspected and you will be credited for the returned product less the applicable restocking fee and original shipping and processing charges. If you choose to place a re-order the restocking fee will not be waived. The return of the product is at your expense.
If you wish to return a product but do not place a reorder, the restocking fee will be 25%. Items returned after 90 days are subject to a 40% restocking fee or may not be returnable at all (This applies to current versions only)
Once the product has been received at our warehouse, it will be inspected and you will be credited for the returned product less the applicable restocking fee and original shipping and processing charges.