American Outdoor Grill 36" Built-In "L" Series Gas Grill (Optional Rotisserie)
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
The "L" series grills feature an electronic push button ignition system that does not require batteries. It also includes interior halogen lights (controlled by a push button located on the right side of the unit) ideal for night grilling. Requires 120 Volt AC power.
The American Outdoor Grill (AOG) has been designed with a stylish, sleek appearance. Its rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that offers an attractive look to any outdoor kitchen. Built-in or Portable, you'll be delighted with the look and performance of your American Outdoor Grill.
Ideal for the outdoor kitchen, the American Outdoor Grill is designed and manufactured for long-lasting, top performance. Choose from three popular sizes- 36", 30" and 24"- depending upon your cooking needs. All models give you a wide range of cooking options, from slow rotisserie cooking to high temperature searing. A selection of cooking accessories and storage access doors and drawers are available to complement your outdoor kitchen.
AMERICAN OUTDOOR GRILL FEATURES:
- Made in the USA
- All Built-in Grills are sold as Natural Gas and include orifices to change to Liquid Propane - LP Regulator not included.
- Heavy Duty commercial quality stainless steel construction
- Advanced SR-18 stainless steel burners with titanium and chromium
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- 12,000 BTU infrared back burner and high performance rotisserie kit - OPTIONAL (burner cannot be added at a later date)
- 12 Volt electric hot surface ignition system
- 110 Volt plug-in electrical supply with 12 volt transformer
- 2 Halogen 12 volt internal oven lamps
- Stainless diamond sear cooking grids
- Heavy duty warming rack
- Custom designed analog thermometer
- Solid brass valves for exacting temperature control
- Fully pre-assembled
- 630 sq. inches
- 35" x 18" Cooking Grid
- Grilling Surface BTUs - 50,000
- Back Burner BTUs - 12,000
- Total Cooking BTUs - 62,000
- Cut-out Dimensions - 36 3/4" W x 8 1/2" H x 19 1/2" D
- Stainless steel burners are warranted as long as the original purchaser owns them (Lifetime)
TEN YEAR WARRANTY
- All other American Outdoor Grill® parts (excluding ignition systems, accessories, infrared burner, and vaporizer panels) are warranted for Ten (10) years
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
- Infrared burners and vaporizer panels are warranted for Three (3) years
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Ignition systems (excluding batteries) and accessories (including side burners, motors, and thermometers) are warranted for One (1) year