Aquascape - AquascapePRO® 7500 Pond Pump
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
- Ideal for use in skimmer filters and Pondless® Waterfall applications
- Heavy-duty construction
- Works efficiently at higher head heights
- Rubber feet ensure quiet operation
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Download: AquascapePro 7500 Flow Pump
The AquascapePRO® 7500 Pond Pump is ideal for use in skimmer filters and Pondless® Waterfall applications. Known for its durability and performance, the pump’s heavy-duty construction provides strength and corrosion resistance, ensuring years of trouble-free use. The AquascapePRO® 7500 Pond Pump provides high flow rates and works efficiently in higher head height applications, pumping 7,500 gallons per hour at a 5-foot head height. Its rubber feet ensure quiet operation by reducing vibration, and the 2-inch threaded discharge allows for simple installation. The AquascapePRO® 7500 Pond Pump carries a 2-year limited warranty.
|Maximum Flow Rate (GPH)||6,700|
|Maximum Head Height||42 feet|
|Motor Type||Direct Drive|
|Power Cord Length||20 feet|
|Pump Discharge Diameter||2 inch|
|Ideal Pipe Diameter||2 or 3 inch|
|Pump Dimensions||13 x 6.5 x 7 inches (LxWxH)|
|Warranty (Limited)||2 years|
PLEASE NOTE : Most of Aquascapes items are backordered. Please call (833)899-9777 for estimated arrival time.
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
While we make every effort possible to deliver goods within the estimated time frame, delays are occasionally inevitable due to holiday delivery schedules, inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances and busy periods. SerenityMission and Aquascape, Inc. shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within the estimated timescale. Risk of loss and damages passes to you once the goods are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
- You are responsible for shipping the products back and all costs involved. We recommend using a trackable shipping method such as FEDEX, UPS or similar.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been shipped.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging with any included accessories and paperwork in new condition.
- Refunds will be for the full value of the returned items unless otherwise noted.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit card that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is received and processed by the fulfiller.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
Defective or Damaged Items
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact us for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order packing list.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.