Aquascape - Large Pond Kit 21×26
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
The Aquascape Large Pond Kit 21′ x 26′ comes complete with everything you need to build a beautiful 21′ x 26′ ecosystem pond in any space, eliminating the guesswork and calculations when purchasing individual components. The complete kit includes a skimmer and BioFalls® filter to provide effective mechanical and biological filtration. Your choice of either an Aquascape Smart Control App capable AquaSurge Adjustable Flow pond pump, SLD pump or our solids-handling pond pump. An LED lighting package is included to bring your pond to life at night. An Automatic Dosing System with Maintain for Ponds water treatment is included to automatically add water treatments to the pond, keeping water conditions clean and clear.
All Large Pond Kits (21×26) include:
- Your choice of an AquaSurge® 4000-8000, 9-PL or SLD 5000-9000 pond pump
- Signature Series 1000 Pond Skimmer with faux rock lid
- Signature Series 6000 BioFalls® Filter with rock tray
- Biological Filter with Rock Tray Biological Filter Media
- Check valve assembly
- (2) 3-Watt Spotlights
- 1-Watt Waterfall Light
- 60-Watt Lighting Transformer with Photocell
- 3-Way Quick-Connect Splitter
- 25’ Quick-Connect Extension Cable
- Automatic Dosing System for Ponds with 32 fl. oz. water treatment
- Flexible PVC Pipe – 2″ x 50′
- 45 mil EPDM liner – 25′ x 30′
- 750 sq. ft. of protective underlayment
- Welcome Kit
- Installation Kit containing silicone, Pond and Waterfall Foam Sealant, PVC cement, and more.
Builds an 21′ x 26′ pond with a maximum depth of 2′
Large Pond Kits
21' x 26'
Model Number(s) : 53036 | 53037 | 53063
Skimmer : Signature Series 1000 Pond Skimmer
BioFalls : Signature Series 6000 BioFalls
BioFalls Rock Tray : ✔ Filter Media : ✔
Pump* : AquaSurge 4000-8000
Pond Powerhead : ✘
Faux Driftwood 30" : ✘
Pipe : Flexible PVC 2 in x 50 ft
Liner Material : 45 mil EPDM (Fish Safe)
Liner Size* : 25 ft x 30 ft
Finished Pond Size* : 21 x 26 x 2 feet (LxWxMax Depth)
Underlayment* : 750 sq ft
Lighting : LED Lighting Package
Automatic Dosing System : ✔
App/WIFI Connected : 53036 | 53063
Installation Kit : ✔
PLEASE NOTE : Most of Aquascapes items are backordered. Please call (833)899-9777 for estimated arrival time.
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
While we make every effort possible to deliver goods within the estimated time frame, delays are occasionally inevitable due to holiday delivery schedules, inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances and busy periods. SerenityMission and Aquascape, Inc. shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within the estimated timescale. Risk of loss and damages passes to you once the goods are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
- You are responsible for shipping the products back and all costs involved. We recommend using a trackable shipping method such as FEDEX, UPS or similar.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been shipped.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging with any included accessories and paperwork in new condition.
- Refunds will be for the full value of the returned items unless otherwise noted.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit card that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is received and processed by the fulfiller.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
Defective or Damaged Items
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact us for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order packing list.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.