Aquascape - Medium Pond Kit 11' X 16' With Aquasurge® 2000-4000 Pond Pump
All Medium Pond Kits (11×16) include:
- Your choice of an AquaSurge® 2000-4000 or 3-PL Solids-Handling pond pump
- Signature Series 1000 Pond Skimmer with faux rock lid
- Signature Series 2500 BioFalls® Filter with rock tray and BioBalls Biological Filter Media
- Check valve assembly
- (2) 3-Watt Spotlights
- 1-Watt Waterfall Light
- 60-Watt Lighting Transformer with Photocell
- 3-Way Quick-Connect Splitter
- 25’ Quick-Connect Extension Cable
- Automatic Dosing System for Ponds with 32 fl. oz. water treatment
- Flexible PVC Pipe – 2″ x 25′
- 45 mil EPDM liner – 15′ x 20′
- 300 sq. ft. of protective underlayment
- Welcome Kit
- Installation Kit containing silicone, Pond and Waterfall Foam Sealant, PVC cement, and more.
The Aquascape Medium Pond Kit 11′ x 16′ comes complete with everything you need to build a beautiful 11′ x 16′ ecosystem pond in any space, eliminating the guesswork and calculations when purchasing individual components. The complete kit includes a skimmer and BioFalls® filter to provide effective mechanical and biological filtration. Your choice of either an Aquascape Smart Control App capable AquaSurge® Adjustable Flow pond pump or our solids-handling pond pump. An LED lighting package is included to bring your pond to life at night. An Automatic Dosing System and 32 oz. water treatment is included to automatically add water treatments to the pond, keeping water conditions clean and clear.
Builds an 11′ x 16′ pond with a maximum depth of 2′
- DIY Backyard Pond Kits
- Signature Series 1000 Pond Skimmer
- Signature Series Biofalls Filter
Medium Pond Kits
11' x 16'
Model Number(s) : 53034 | 53035
Skimmer : Signature Series 1000 Pond Skimmer
BioFalls : Signature Series 2500 BioFalls
BioFalls Rock Tray : ✔
BioBalls Filter Media : ✔
Pump* : AquaSurge 2000-4000
Pond Powerhead : ✘
Faux Driftwood 30" : ✘
Pipe : Flexible PVC 2 in x 25 ft
Liner Material : 45 mil EPDM (Fish Safe)
Liner Size* : 15 ft x 20 ft
Finished Pond Size* : 11 x 16 x 2 feet (LxWxMax Depth)
Underlayment* ; 300 sq. ft
Lighting : LED Lighting Package
Automatic Dosing System ; ✔
App/WIFI Connected : 53034
Installation Kit : ✔
PLEASE NOTE : Most of Aquascapes items are backordered. Please call (833)899-9777 for estimated arrival time.
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
While we make every effort possible to deliver goods within the estimated time frame, delays are occasionally inevitable due to holiday delivery schedules, inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances and busy periods. SerenityMission and Aquascape, Inc. shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within the estimated timescale. Risk of loss and damages passes to you once the goods are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
- You are responsible for shipping the products back and all costs involved. We recommend using a trackable shipping method such as FEDEX, UPS or similar.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been shipped.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging with any included accessories and paperwork in new condition.
- Refunds will be for the full value of the returned items unless otherwise noted.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit card that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is received and processed by the fulfiller.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
Defective or Damaged Items
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact us for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order packing list.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.