Aquascape - Signature Series 6000 BioFalls® Filter
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
- Provides biological and mechanical filtration for ponds up to 6,000 gallons
- Durable, rounded shape maximizes structural strength
- Includes everything needed for simple and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Aquascape Signature Series 6000 BioFalls® Filter is ideal for filtering ponds up to 6,000 gallons, providing efficient biological and mechanical filtration. Its durable, rotationally molded, rounded polyethylene shape maximizes structural strength while making it easier to camouflage into your landscape. Able to handle flow rates up to 15,000 gallons per hour, the filter can be installed in a wide variety of applications.
The Aquascape Signature Series 6000 BioFalls® Filter includes our patented non-cross-threading screws and reversible 28” waterfall spillway lip, providing the option of installing a natural stone spillway. The included rock and plant tray can hold rocks, plants, and gravel, helping to naturalize the BioFalls into the surrounding area. The filter is easy to install and comes complete with fish-safe silicone, hardware, dual 2″ or 3” bulkheads, necessary fittings, media nets, and two Poly-Flo ESA biological filter mats that provide 50% more surface area than traditional filter mats. The filter also carries a limited lifetime warranty.
|Signature Series 6000 BioFalls||Signature Series 6000 BioFalls (3" Bulkhead)|
|Filters Ponds up to||6,000 gal / 22,700 L||6,000 gal / 22,700 L|
|Pump Flow Rate||up to 15,000 GPH / 56,800 LPH||up to 15,000 GPH / 56,800 LPH|
|Spillway Width||28 inches||28 inches|
|Bulkhead Port||Dual 2 inch||Dual 3 inch|
|Fittings Included||Two 2" PVC slip||Two 3" PVC slip|
|Filter Mats||2 Included||2 Included|
|BioBalls (qty)||Optional (Holds 400)*||Optional (Holds 400)*|
|Filter Media Nets||3 Included||3 Included|
|Dimensions||40 x 45 x 29.5 inches (LxWxH)||40 x 45 x 29.5 inches (LxWxH)|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime||Limited Lifetime|
PLEASE NOTE : Most of Aquascapes items are backordered. Please call (833)899-9777 for estimated arrival time.
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
While we make every effort possible to deliver goods within the estimated time frame, delays are occasionally inevitable due to holiday delivery schedules, inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances and busy periods. SerenityMission and Aquascape, Inc. shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within the estimated timescale. Risk of loss and damages passes to you once the goods are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
- You are responsible for shipping the products back and all costs involved. We recommend using a trackable shipping method such as FEDEX, UPS or similar.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been shipped.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging with any included accessories and paperwork in new condition.
- Refunds will be for the full value of the returned items unless otherwise noted.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit card that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is received and processed by the fulfiller.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
Defective or Damaged Items
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact us for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order packing list.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.