Aquascape - Small Pondless® Waterfall Kit 6′ Stream
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
Small Pondless® Waterfall Kit 6′ Stream
- Complete Pondless® Waterfall Kit eliminates guesswork and calculations
- Builds a 6′ waterfall or stream
- Control energy-efficient, adjustable flow pump with the Aquascape Smart Control App
- Waterfall Spillway 22″
- Pondless® Waterfall Vault
- (3) AquaBlox® Small Water Storage Modules
- AquaSurge® 2000-4000 Adjustable Flow Pond Pump with check valve assembly
- Automatic Dosing System for Fountains with 32 fl. oz. water treatment
- Flexible PVC Pipe – 1.5″ x 25′
- 45 mil EPDM liner – 8′ x 10′ (stream) and 10’x 10′ (reservoir) with 100 sq. ft. of protective underlayment
- Welcome Kit
- Installation Kit containing silicone, Pond and Waterfall Foam Sealant, PVC cement, and more
The Aquascape Small Pondless® Waterfall Kit 6′ Stream with AquaSurge® 2000-4000 Adjustable Flow Pond Pump comes complete with everything you need to build a beautiful, one-of-a-kind, recirculating 6’ waterfall or stream in any space, eliminating the guesswork and calculations when purchasing individual components. The complete kit includes a 22” wide waterfall spillway diffuser to optimize water flow and a pump vault for quick and easy pump access. Connect the included energy-efficient pump to the Aquascape Smart Control App to schedule and adjust flow with your smartphone or tablet. An Automatic Dosing System and 32 oz. water treatment is included to automatically add water treatments to the waterfall, keeping water conditions clean and clear.
Small Pondless Waterfall Kit (6' Stream)
Model Number(s) : 53038
Waterfall Spillway : ✔
Vault/Basin : Pondless® Waterfall Vault
AquaBlox® : (3) Small
Pump* : AquaSurge 2000-4000
Pipe : Flexible PVC 1.5 in x 25 ft
Liner Material : 45 mil EPDM (Fish Safe)
Liner Size : 10 ft x 10 ft
8 ft x 10 ft
Underlayment : 100 sq. ft
Lighting : ✘
Automatic Dosing System : ✔
App/WIFI Connected : ✔
Installation Kit : ✔
PLEASE NOTE : Most of Aquascapes items are backordered. Please call (833)899-9777 for estimated arrival time.
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
While we make every effort possible to deliver goods within the estimated time frame, delays are occasionally inevitable due to holiday delivery schedules, inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances and busy periods. SerenityMission and Aquascape, Inc. shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within the estimated timescale. Risk of loss and damages passes to you once the goods are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
- You are responsible for shipping the products back and all costs involved. We recommend using a trackable shipping method such as FEDEX, UPS or similar.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been shipped.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging with any included accessories and paperwork in new condition.
- Refunds will be for the full value of the returned items unless otherwise noted.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit card that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is received and processed by the fulfiller.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
Defective or Damaged Items
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact us for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order packing list.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.