Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier - B450A1/B450B1
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
Clinically Proven, Medical Grade Air Purifier - Ships in 1 business day!
The Medical Grade HEPA used in the Austin Air Healthmate Plus® effectively removes up to 95% of bacteria and aerosolized viruses* larger than 0.1 microns. It also eliminates a wide range of gases, chemicals, VOC’s and formaldehyde. This broad-spectrum adsorption makes it the best choice for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and offers dentists and their patients protection against airborne contaminants.
The HealthMate Plus® specializes in the reduction of harmful chemicals, noxious gases, VOC’s, formaldehyde and sub-micron particles for individuals in the most contaminated of settings. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
Features & Benefits
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus?
- Dentists looking to remove aerosolized viruses larger than 0.1 microns, and other contaminants from the environment
- Anyone needing an efficient way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other dangerous VOCs
- Individuals suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health concerns
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas
- Reduces the viral load to lower the risk of infection or severity of disease
- Eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Minimizes snoring
- Lessen night time allergies and asthma attacks
Why is the HealthMate Plus the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters bacteria
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
Replacement filter for Austin Air HealthMate Plus® air purifier.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus® Filter has a true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter surrounded by a blend of potassium iodide impregnated carbon/zeolite mixture. This additive, along with the activated carbon and zeolite, delivers greater capacity for the filtration of chemicals and gases including Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Consequently, this combination of medias provide improved relief in highly contaminated air spaces for those who are severely chemically sensitive
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
- Coverage Area - 1500 sq feet by 8 ft ceilings (2 Air Exchanges per hour)
- Noise Level - 45db to 63db
- Power Usage/consumptions 50 watts - 135 watts
- Motor / Fan Assembly AC (Alternative Current) PSC Motor with Backward Impeller.
- Fan Rating, CFM 400 CFM
- Speed Settings 3 - Low / Medium / High. Flow speed 50 to 400
- Dimensions - 14.5 inch X 14.5 inch X 23 inch
- Weight - 45 lbs
- Power Consumption 110-120 V, 60 Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty, Years 5 Years Parts and Labor + 5 Year Pro-rated warranty on Filter Assembly.
- Certification - CSA, NRTL and CE approved.
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times for Austin Air?
Order processing time is 1 business day.
Delivery takes 2-5 business days.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, once your item ships we will send you a link to track your order.
Austin Air Return Policy
Austin Air Systems Limited is committed to the highest standard of quality for each of our products. Every effort is made to ensure your merchandise is shipped from our location in Buffalo, New York in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your Austin Air purifier, you may return the item in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt and we will provide you with a refund, a replacement or an exchange.
Please note: You will be responsible for return shipping and restocking fees.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.