Blue Thumb Tuscany Fountain Kit - FNT3894
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
Fountain dimensions: 23"w x 35.5"h
Fountain kit includes:
• Exact vase shown in photo
• 36" Achelous basin reservoir (36" diameter, 16" high)
• 800 gallon per hour mag-drive pump
• LED light installed on standpipe
• Necessary plumbing and flow control valve
• Automatic water fill valve
• Fountain water treatment kit
• Four (4) bags polished pebbles
Blue Thumb Fountain Vase Kits - 3894
It's a breeze to add the calming sounds of flowing water to your home or business landscape. The vases featured in the Blue Thumb collection are often naturally rustic but sometimes smooth with rich, vibrant colors. Craftsmen intentionally glaze each piece unevenly, creating subtle variations in color and texture that transform each fountain into a distinctive, original piece of art.
Our vases are high-fired, robust, durable, and made to last, offering you years of enjoyment. You can rely on our fountain kits to come complete with everything you need to make installation easy. Average installation time varies from as little as a few hours for smaller fountains and up to 8 hours for larger or triple fountain kits- making these a great weekend project!
Each kit includes:
• The ceramic vase shown in the main picture above
• Bulkhead fitting with standpipe assembly with flow control valve; pre-plumbed in vase
• AquaBox fountain basin reservoir with a pre-plumbed automatic water fill valve
• Efficient, submersible pump with 5 year warranty
• Custom, kink-free tubing with quick disconnects for easy connection
• Water treatments to keep the fountain looking great all year
• Your color choice of polished pebbles to cover the AquaBox
Peaceful, elegant and timeless fountains bring auditory and visual beauty together to provide pleasure to everyone. Blue Thumb carries fountains that come in countless sizes, designs, materials, and colors. Our fountains enhance an array of spaces including gardens, entryways, & courtyards.
What makes a Blue Thumb Vase so unique?
When you work with Blue Thumb, you know your vase is high-fired, robust, and durable. We rely on a unique process in our facility to ensure that your fountain is easy to install and ready to provide you with years of beauty and enjoyment.
1. We work exclusively with high-quality manufacturers of ceramic products. Not every ceramic pot can be turned into a vase. Firing temperatures, ceramic thickness, and heating/cooling times determine whether a vase can withstand the constant pressure of water inside. We thoroughly clean and inspect each vase for imperfections or defects.
2. Each hand-glazed fountain vase in our collection has an individual character and is a distinctive, original piece of art. The rustic stoneware and glazed earthenware fountain vases featured in our collection were created from clay soils on pottery wheels or through the use of press molds.
3. Our AquaBox basin reservoirs are manufactured deeper than normal and are proudly made on our rotational molding machine in Saginaw, MI.
4. Our proprietary system simplifies connecting the vase and pump assembly. We drill and plumb each vase with a bulkhead fitting. Each vase comes with a standpipe assembly with flow-control ball valve. Utilizing a quick disconnect system and kink-free tubing, simply attach the quick disconnects to the underside of the vase as well as at the discharge of the pump and you are ready!
5. Blue Thumb fountains are patent protected by US Patent #7,341,203.
There isn’t a more complete and professional-grade fountain system available on the market. The best part is we deliver right to your door, ready for installation!
- Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.