Cambridge Plumbing 63 inch Solid Wood Double Bathroom Vanity Set
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
Cambridge Plumbing 8119-B 63 inch Solid Wood Double Bathroom Vanity Set
When you have plenty of space for the perfect piece of furniture, look no further. This stunning double vessel sink vanity is made of solid oak wood and has been finished in the hot coffee color Espresso. The tempered glass counter top and vessel sinks are durable and add a contemporary flare to this timeless piece of fine furniture. The cabinet provides maximum storage with seven drawers and four doors, each with soft close hinges at no added cost. Wood trimmed mirrors, single stem facuets and the plumbing hardware is provided so the installation is quick and easy.
- Complete Vanity Set Contains: Solid Oak Wood Vanity, Glass Vessel Sinks, Faucets, Supply Lines, Drains and Mirror
- Solid Oak Wood
- Cabinet Has 2 Double Door Storage Cabinets and 7 Drawers
- Brushed Chrome Cabinet Hardware
- Drawers and Doors Have Soft Close Hinges
- Vanity Measures: 63" Length and 19" Depth and 35 1/2" Height (From Floor to Top of Sink)
- Two Single Stem Faucets- Polished Chrome Faucets
- Two Drain Assemblies with P Trap- Polished Chrome ONLY
- Two Sets of Flexible Supply Lines
- Two Tempered Glass Vessel Sink
- Two Mirrors 23 7/8" x 31 1/2" with Hanging Bracket
- Light NOT Included
- Height: 29 Inch
- Width: 64 Inch
- Depth: 19 Inch
Available Faucet Finish Option:
- Chrome: 8119-B,
- Brushed Nickel: 8119-B-BN
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
Customer must inspect shipment for obvious freight damage.
- If freight damage is found customer must describe the damage on
the delivery receipt and refuse delivery.
- Once the customer has accepted delivery of a shipment and has NOT noted any freight damage:
Customer has 24 hours to report any concealed freight
damage or shortages. Any claims made after that time will
not be honored.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and account
for all pieces in shipment.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.