Cambridge Plumbing Espresso 48 Inch Wood and Porcelain Single Vessel Sink Vanity Set
Cambridge Plumbing 8116 Espresso 48 Inch Wood and Porcelain Single Vessel Sink Vanity Set
If you need a 48 inch bathroom vanity, take a look at this vanity set. This solid wood vanity comes as a complete set that includes an oak cabinet with Espresso finish, a white porcelain counter top with square vessel sink, a matching wood trimmed mirror and all the plumbing fixtures needed to finish the installation. Each of the six drawers and two doors have soft close hinges for quiet closings. Adding value to your home is easy with the 48 inch Magnolia Complete Bathroom Vanity Set.
- Drawers and Doors Have Soft Close Hinges
- Cabinet Has Open 1 Double Door Storage Cabinet and 6 Drawers
- Cabinet Exact Measures: 47 1/4" Length and 19 3/4" Depth and 35 1/4" Height (From Floor to Top of Sink)
- 1 Single Stem Faucet- Faucet Included in Standard Package.
- 1 White Porcelain Vessel Sink
- Height: 30 Inch
- Width: 48 Inch
- Depth: 20 Inch
Available Faucet Finish Option:
- Chrome: 8116
- Brushed Nickel: 8116-BN
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
Customer must inspect shipment for obvious freight damage.
- If freight damage is found customer must describe the damage on
the delivery receipt and refuse delivery.
- Once the customer has accepted delivery of a shipment and has NOT noted any freight damage:
Customer has 24 hours to report any concealed freight
damage or shortages. Any claims made after that time will
not be honored.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and account
for all pieces in shipment.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.