Cambridge Plumbing Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub 67 Inch X 30 Inch
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
Cambridge Plumbing Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub 67 Inch X 30 Inch, Complete Polished Chrome Plumbing Package With Six Inch Deck Mount Risers
Built with room for two, the Double Ended Clawfoot Bathtub is an incredibly spacious 67″. The nobility of this double-ended clawfoot bathtub is the perfect choice for enhancing the overall beauty of your antique or luxury designed bathroom.
Classic Double Ended Claw Foot Bathtub Design Includes:
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges (dimensions of 30″ x 67″)
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds (without water)
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Requires Drain & Overflow Assembly, Sold Separately
- 14 inches to OVERFLOW
- A Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- A full Fifty-Six (56) Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- 7 Inch Deck Mount Faucet Drillings
- Complete Plumbing Package
- Six Inch Deck Mount Risers
This exquisite vintage tub will provide you with the most authentic look and feel of an antique cast iron bathtub, renowned for its enduring quality and timeless fashion. This cast iron soaking tub, with its comfortable and stylish rolled rim contoured ends, is perfect for supporting you and your companion’s head, from either end of the tub, only inches above a sea of foaming pleasure, making your bathing experience one of sheer and utter escape.
- Polished Chrome
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
Customer must inspect shipment for obvious freight damage.
- If freight damage is found customer must describe the damage on
the delivery receipt and refuse delivery.
- Once the customer has accepted delivery of a shipment and has NOT noted any freight damage:
Customer has 24 hours to report any concealed freight
damage or shortages. Any claims made after that time will
not be honored.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and account
for all pieces in shipment.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.