Cambridge Plumbing Espresso 36 Inch Solid Wood Vanity with Glass Vessel Sink Set
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
Cambridge Plumbing 8111-B Espresso 36 Inch Solid Wood Vanity with Glass Vessel Sink Set
The vanity set comes complete with a dark Espresso cabinet with two soft close doors and two soft close drawers. A contemporary tempered glass counter top and vessel sink top off the modern look. Each door has a tempered glass insert. An oversized wood trimmed mirror compliments the vanity and is included, as well as all of the required plumbing fixtures for installation. The single stem faucet sets above the bowl sink and can be upgraded to brushed nickel or to a waterfall faucet. You will absolutely discover something to match your bath room ambiance.
- Drawers and Doors Have Soft Close Hinges
- Cabinet Has 1 Double Door Storage Cabinet and 2 Drawers
- One 34 3/4" x 27 1/2" mirror with Hanging Bracket
- One Single Stem Faucet- Faucet Included in Standard Package. Brushed Nickel Faucet Available for an Additional Charge
- Vanity Exact Measures: 35 1/2" Length and 25 1/2" Depth and 35 1/2" Height (From Floor to Top of Sink)
- Height: 34 Inch
- Width: 36 Inch
- Depth: 21 Inch
Available Faucet Finish Option:
- Chrome: 8111-B
- Brushed Nickel: 8111-B-BN
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
Customer must inspect shipment for obvious freight damage.
- If freight damage is found customer must describe the damage on
the delivery receipt and refuse delivery.
- Once the customer has accepted delivery of a shipment and has NOT noted any freight damage:
Customer has 24 hours to report any concealed freight
damage or shortages. Any claims made after that time will
not be honored.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and account
for all pieces in shipment.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.