Forte 24" 450 Series Built In Dishwasher with 10 Place Settings
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
This F24DWS450PR 24" Fully Integrated, Panel Ready Built-In Dishwasher by Forte comes with 10 Place Settings and features 6 Wash Programs, Stainless Steel Tub, Heated Dry, Hi Temp, Metal Touch Control Panel with LED Display, Delay Wash and is both ADA Compliant and Energy Star.
- Your dishwasher has a multiple Filter System.
- In the System there are three mesh filters.
- It can separate soiled water and clean water in different chambers.
- The multiple filter system helps yourdishwasher to get better performance with less water and less energy.
Smart Wash System
- Your dishwasher has a Smart Wash System.
- When a partial load of lightly soiled dishes is placed, wash cycle similar to a short wash will automatically be performed.
- When a full load of heavily soiled dishes is placed in the unit, a heavy wash cycle will automatically be performed.
- It can determine the type of cycle required to clean the dishes and will clean more efficiently every time.
Additional Main Features
- Durable stainless steel tub
- 10 place-settings
- Heated dry/Hi Temp
- Low energy consumption 237KWH /YEAR with quiet washing 49 DB
- Metal touch controls with LED display
- Up to 24 hours delay start options
- Energy Star V6.0; UL Approval
- Detachable stainless steel panel available
- Customize cabinet panel can be added by consumer
- UL Approval
6 Washing Programs
4 Washing Options
- Heating Dry
- Hi Temp
- Energy Save
Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
What are typical shipping & processing times for ILVE & Forte?
Order processing time is 1-2 business day if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 14-30 days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total within 30 days of delivery. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund. There are no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items. You will be responsible for return shipping costs and fees.
Please open and examine the product thoroughly. If any damage, blemishes, or concern(s) that may have been impacted during shipping is noticed, it must be noted on the driver's paperwork. Serenity Mission MUST BE NOTIFIED within 24 business hours from the time of delivery via phone, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer assumes all responsibility if they fail to be present at the time of delivery. Customer also assumes all responsibility for damaged products where we are not notified within 24 business hours of delivery. Please take pictures of any damages at the time of delivery, and immediately send us those pictures. If you sign the driver’s paperwork WITHOUT noting any damage(s), any subsequent damage is found, will be the customer’s sole responsibility.
Please note - We process your order as soon as we receive it. If you cancel an order, a 15% restocking fee will apply. Return credits are issued within 48 hours once the item is received and inspected. If you return an item, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order is out of stock and you do not want to wait there will be no cancellation fee and you will receive a 100% refund.
If an item has been shipped & in-transit, and we are notified that the order is cancelled or refused, there will be a 15% restocking and you are responsible for any return shipping costs and fees.