Growers Choice GHS-730 LED Grow Light
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
An Ideal Fixture For Supplemental Greenhouse Lighting
Introducing the new Growers Choice GHS-730, this sturdy commercial-grade light is designed and built for use in commercial horticultural facilities. The GHS-730 delivers one of the highest light outputs in the industry at 730 watts with excelent thermal management. Its sleek linear design eliminates unwanted shadows and makes it ideal for supplemental lighting in greenhouses. As an added benefit this fixture is also compatible with the Grower Choice CPS System - Central Power Solution
Features & Benefits of the GHS-730
- 2.6 umol/j efficacy
- 1800 umol/s PPF
- 4'x4' to 5'x5' coverage area
- GC-3k Full Spectrum
- Onboard dimming function 0-10v
- Compatible with Grower's Choice Master Lighting controller and new CPS
- Even light distribution
- Fanless Design
- IP65 Waterproof
- UL8800, UL 1598, DLC certification
- 5-Year warranty
The Growers Choice GHS-730 provides its users with an average 40% less HVAC costs and up to 40% energy savings! The GHS-730 not only maximizes light output to help penetrate the canopy and reach those hard to see leaves, but saves you money using less energy in the long run.
The Growers Choice GHS-730 LED grow light allows for even light distribution, and is precisely designed to deliver uniform levels of photosynthesis flux density, or PPFD.
Full Phase Spectrum
This fixture delivers the entire spectrum of light to your plants, giving them exactly what they need to grow big and beautiful. Grower's Choice famous GC-3K Full Phase Spectrum for will bring your plants to new heights with the best possible LED diodes available.
The highly specialized full spectrum fills the negligence of the main photoreceptors and pigments outside the 660nm and 450nm range, and it is suitable for reproduction to aging in indoor environments.
External Control with the Grower's Choice Master Lighting Controller
The GHS-730 is controllable with Grower’s Choice Master Controller and is compatible with all quality master controllers. Cultivators can set the fixture to turn off and on at desired times, program sunrise/sunset settings, program dimming options and set protective fail-safes to dim or turn off fixtures in the event of excessive room temperatures, such as in the event of an HVAC failure, potential saving gardens from heat damage.
This dual-channel controller allows daisy chaining up to 100 fixtures per zone. En-abling complete control of your growing environment with timed on/off switching, sunrise/sunset, and precise temperature readings with dual thermal probes and thermal-threshold auto dim-shutdown for additional protection.
- Model Number: GHS
- Spectrum: GC-3K Full Phase
- PPF: 1800 µmol/s
- PAR: 2.6 µmol/J
- Input power: 730 Watts
- Mounting Height: Min 36" above canopy
- Thermal Management: Passive
- Max ambient temp: 104 °F/40°C
- Dimming: 0-10V
- Light Distribution: 120°
- Power Factor: >90%
- Lifetime: L90: > 54,000 hrs
- Certifications: IP65, UL8800, UL1598, DLC
- Warranty: 5 Year
Voltage & Amperage
- Voltage: 120 Volt: 208 Volt: 240 Volt: 277 Volt
- Amperage: 6.6 Amps: 4.6 Amps: 3.6 Amps: 2.9 Amps
*PPF calculation compiled using Growers Choice in-house integrating sphere measurements and typical spectrodiometric data for each LED to determin the fixture performance. Actual photometric results may vary within the LED's manufacturers bin tolerance
*Wattage values are typical expected values. TSL Horti Tech maintains a tolerance of 10% range on flux and power consumption. Target light level can vary from projected levels depending on ambient temperature, room reflection values, and other conditions.
- Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.