Growers Choice ROI-E720 Full-Spectrum LED Grow Light
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
Unveiling Grower’s Choice next generation of high-intensity commercial horticulture LED fixtures, the ROI-E720
By far the most powerful led in its class with a standard ppf of 1870 umol/s and a “BOOST” mode that raises the output to 2050 umol/s , for professional cultivators who demand ultimate ppf output.
The ROI-E720 was engineered with greater dimensions to provide more versatility and better canopy coverage, especially to the outer edges of 5’x5’ cultivation areas.
The ROI-E720 is IP65 water resistant rated, UL 8800 certified, and Horti DLC certified for energy efficiency rebate eligibility. With unbeatable safety, reliability, savings and performance the ROI-E720 is unquestionably the right choice for cultivators who demand only the best.
Note: There is an option at the top that Includes the Growers Choice Bloom Boost UV-R Light Bar Set
Features & Benefits of the ROI-E720
- Onboard dimming function (100%, 75%, 50%, 25%)
- Fanless design for heat dissipation
- GC-3k Full Spectrum with 660nm deep red (top bin Osram diodes)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +45°C
- Certifications: IP65 Waterproof; Horti DLC; UL1598 and UL880
Recommended hanging height:
- Propagation: 48"
- Vegetative: 24"
- Flowering: 6" to 12"
- Propagation: 7' x 7'
- Vegetative: 6' x 6'
- Flowering: 5' x 5'
Full Phase Spectrum
This fixture delivers the entire spectrum of light to your plants, giving them exactly what they need to grow big and beautiful. Grower's Choice famous GC-3K Full Phase Spectrum for will bring your plants to new heights with the best possible LED diodes available.
High Performance & Savings
For growers with strict requirements on power, this fixture cranks out 1870 - 2080 umols/s. At 720 Watts of power, that gives this system an PAR efficiency of 2.6 umols/J. With dimming capabilities and a voltage range of 120 Volts - 277 Volts, you truly can find the perfect amount of power output and consumption.
The ROI-E720 truly gives you a return on investment with up to 40% energy saving & 40% less HVAC requirement.
PPFD charts for the Growers Choice ROI-E720 showing Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD) values on 5' X 5' grid points
Optional Upgrade: Growers Choice Bloom Boost UV-R LED Light Bar Set
Introducing the Grower's Choice UV-R Bar set.
A Horticulturally engineered supplemental bar set, which provides a key spectrum to further promote overall health, robust plant growth, and increased resin production, working much like our 10K finishing bulbs. Our new UV-R bar set is specifically designed to pair with the ROI-E720, plug and play, no additional wiring is needed.
The bar itself is controllable and dimmable when paired with a GC - Master Controller. Our UV-R bar set is a Horticulturally engineered full spectrum UV fixture including 6 different wavelengths providing a true full spectrum UV solution for the best growing results!
What is different about the ROI-E720?
The ROI-E720 is a user-friendly commercial-grade fixture. However, Grower’s Choice does not recommend the E720 for inexperienced growers or tent applications. The E720 is designed as a high output fixture for commercial cultivation's, emitting nearly the same PPF as a standard 1000w DE HPS fixture and lamp. With intense PPF, 3k full phase spectrum and balanced PPFD the ROI-E720 has the potential to produce the highest yields and superior quality. GC highly recommends this fixture be used in professional, environmentally controlled cultivation’s that supplement CO2. Without using CO2 the grower may be introducing more light than the plants can process, possibly causing stunted growth or light damage. Know your garden and provide light accordingly.
The 720 increases the wattage from 680 to 720 and includes newer improvements to LED technology. The ROI can also be used in the BOOST mode to increase the PPF of 1870 umol/s to 2050 umol/s (approximately 10%). The ROI-E720 is designed to be slightly more of a replacement for 1000w HPS lights in indoor grow rooms with taller ceilings. If you're growing in a room with lower ceiling height, or in a multi-tiered fashion, it may make sense to use the ROI-E680 instead so you can get closer to the plants without overpowering them with intensity.
You can set the ideal intesity at any time for optimal plant growth without the use of an external controller. If you prefer an external controller, no problem. This fixture is compatible with most lighting contollers including Growers Choice Master Lighting Controller. With the GC master controller, cultivators can set the fixture to turn off and on at desired times, program sunrise/sunset settings, program dimming options and set protective fail safes to dim or turn off fixtures in the event of excessive room temperatures, such as in the event of HVAC failure, potentially saving gardens from heat damage.
External Control with the Grower's Choice Master Lighting Controller
The ROI-E720 is controllable with Grower’s Choice Master Controller and is compatible with all quality master controllers. Cultivators can set the fixture to turn off and on at desired times, program sunrise/sunset settings, program dimming options and set protective fail safes to dim or turn off fixtures in the event of excessive room temperatures, such as in the event of HVAC failure, potential saving gardens from heat damage.
This dual-channel controller allows daisy-chaining up to 100 fixtures per zone. Enabling complete control of your growing environment with timed on/off switching, sunrise/sunset, and precise temperature readings with dual thermal probes and thermal-threshold auto dim-shutdown for additional protection.
- Light Source: LED
- Voltage: 120 Volt: 208 Volt: 240 Volt: 277 Volt
- Amperage: 6.9 Amps: 4.3 Amps: 3.4 Amps: 3.1 Amps
- Spectrum: GC-3K Full Phase
- PPF: *1870 - 2080 μmol/s
- Input Power: 720W+ Boost
- Efficacy: 2.6 μmol/J
- Fixture Dimension | Weight: 46.9” L x 46.8” W x 3.2” H | 44 lbs.
- Mounting Height: 6” - 24" depending on application
- Thermal Management: Passive
- Dimming: 0 - 10 Volt
- Light Distribution: 120 degrees
- Lifetime: L90: >54,000 hrs
- Power Factor: > 90%
- Certifications: IP65, UL 880, UL1598, DLC
- Warranty: 5 Years Standard Warranty
* PPF calculation compiled using Growers Choice in-house integrating sphere measurements and typical spectrodiometric data for each LED to determin the fixture performance. Actual photometric results may vary within the LED's manufacturers bin tolerance
* Wattage values are typical expected values. TSL Horti Tech maintains a tolerance of 10% range on flux and power consumption. Target light level can vary from projected levels depending on ambient temperature, room reflection values, and other conditions.
- Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.