Elina Pilates Physio Wood Reformer with Tower
The reformer includes:
- One pair of quick-release, adjustable and removable shoulder rests.
- Soundless sliding system, due to 8 PU wheels arranged in vertical and horizontal positions. Precision bearings.
- Padded headrest provides 3 positions: 2 above carriage and 1 level with carriage.
- Ropes adjustable with snap included.
- Springs: 1 yellow (light), 2 green (medium) and 2 red (heavy).
- Loop/handles: Foam handles (1 pair). Double feet and hand loops (1 pair).
- Pulleys (1 pair).
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety.
- Includes the jump board and box.
The tower includes:
- Stainless steel tower. Easily removable.
- 37 hooks to cover the reformer surface with multiple positions.
- Mat to cover the reformer surface. Very light.
- Stretch bar with anodized aluminum with rubber grip and padded protection.
- Adjustable in high with 3 positions.
- Short cadillac springs with grips: 2 yellow (light) & 2 green (medium).
- Long cadillac springs with grips: 2 yellow (light) & 2 green (medium).
- Solid beechwood roll-down bar.
- One pair of pulleys.
- One pair of simple cotton padded handles.
|Length||92,13 in | 234 cm|
|Width||27,2 in | 69 cm|
|Height of the bed||18,90 in | 48 cm|
|Tower height||83,5 in | 212 cm|
What are typical shipping & processing times for Elina Pilates?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
The delivery time of the products is approximately 2-4 weeks. You can also chose expedited 15 day shipping at checkout for an additional cost.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
UPON DELIVERY, PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ORDER AND NOTE ANY SHIPPING DAMAGE TO THE OUTER BOX/SKID ON THE CARRIER'S WAYBILL PRIOR TO SIGNING FOR RECEIPT OF THE ORDER.
If you appoint someone to sign for your order on your behalf, please ensure that they are aware of this requirement and are over 18 years of age.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR ORDER THAT IS NOT REPORTED AND NOTED ON THE WAYBILL.
IMPORTANT: Please use care when opening your freight. Box cutters should not be used due to potential damage to upholstered parts on your equipment
ANY DAMAGE TO PRODUCT OR MISSING/INCORRECT ITEMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN FIVE BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT.
All Elina Pilates equipment is manufactured with the utmost care, using the highest quality components, and carries one of the best warranties in the industry. As all products are custom made to order, equipment purchased from Elina Pilates may not be returned for refund.
If your product is defective, call us at 833-899-9777, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the problem and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss further and determine how best to resolve the situation.
We will repair or replace defective equipment per the product warranty. If we opt to repair or replace your equipment, this may require that your product be returned for inspection and analysis at our manufacturing facility prior to sending out replacement product.
Please Note: Discounted items may have been gently used as demos, returned unused, or discontinued. While they are fully functional, they may have slight blemishes or minor imperfections.
ELINA PILATES DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR LARGE EQUIPMENT