RopeFlex RX2100 Rack Mount Rope Trainer
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
RX2100 offers unparalleled versatility and convenience for applications as diverse as our many satisfied customers! The rack-mountable design of the RX2100 can turn any tired old power rack into a cutting-edge, brand new piece of equipment. It can also be easily integrated with bag-racks, adding more functionality to your existing installations. Best of all, the same benefits and safety features of functional exercise and sport-specific training that other ROPEFLEX™ models provide can be yours without losing any floor space, by simply attaching the RX2100 to your existing hardware.
RX2100 OX2O Is an outdoor version, utilizing stainless steel sealed bearings and a specially coated frame to stand up to the elements.
- Rope training machine for existing framing
- Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Works with tubing from 2X2’’up to 4X4’’ uprights and crossbeams
- Compatible with most Power racks and rigs or attach to walls
- Soft-Braided rope for easy and comfortable grip
- Add adjustable rail pulley with pop-pin for horizontal and diagonal exercises
- Available in outdoor, water-resistant version - OX20
- Length: 13” (33 cm)
- Width: 13” (33 cm)
- Height: 16” (41 cm)
- Weight:45 lb (20 kg)
- Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Resistance: 10lb up to 200 lbs
- HIPERVISION Enabled: Optional
- Outdoor: Option Available
- Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.