RopeFlex RX2500T Upright Rope Trainer - Tri Station
The benefits of climbing rope are no longer the exclusive province of elite athletes with the RX2500T TRISTATION™. Now, safe and effective rope-pulling exercise is available to athletes, students, fitness enthusiasts, and even for injury-rehabilitation purposes. No need to worry about the risks and inconvenience of hanging rope from the ceiling. The seat offers added stability, safety and is removable for wheelchair-accessibility. Progressive Resistance™ adjusts to the needs of users of all fitness levels.
- 3-Station vertical rope trainer with adjustable pulleys
- Space saver, compact design. ADA compliant
- Removable cushioned seat for sitting and standing rope pulls
- Excellent circuit trainer
- Standard Features: LCD Display, Hipervision Fitness App, iPad Mini Bracket
- Best group machine available on market
- Length: 48"
- Width: 32"
- Height: 62"
- Weight: 120 lb
- Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Resistance: 10lb up to 200 lbs
- Digital Display: Yes
- HIPERVISION Enabled: Optional
- Outdoor: No