RopeFlex XLR41 Heavy Jump Rope - Suregrip Handles
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
- Upper body power and shoulder development
- Slower rotation and better control
- Greater muscle engagement vs. conventional rope
Our handmade ropes are of the highest quality polyester material, same material we use on our endless rope trainers. Proudly made from start to finish at our California factory we hand stitch our ropes and pre-condition them for long-life using our proprietary process. In addition to rope color, weight and length choices we can incorporate custom logos on genuine leather handles and protective sheaths.
GENUINE LEATHER MAG-HANDLES
Easily attach our ropes to any metal object for storage. Our unique patent pending retention system on ropes equipped with premium genuine leather handles is simple and functional. There is no need to coil ropes and throw them on the floor. Touch both handles to any steel beam or plate and walk away, our jump ropes will remain hanging.
INCREASE YOUR GRIP STRENGTH
With a heavy rope, it takes a lot more arm strength and grip strength to be able to hold and control the handles. This won’t just help your grip when jumping rope – it will also help when doing things like pull-ups or bar related exercises.
IMPROVE YOUR STAMINA & CAPACITY
Jump rope can help beginners increase their work capacity, but once the body adapts, there is no more room for improving work capacity when using a lighter rope. There may come a time where you’ll be able to do double-unders without feeling like they are a challenge. Once the body adapts to a certain intensity and/or duration of an activity, you would need to change things up to continue to improve. When you start to use a heavy jump rope, you’ll being to challenge yourself in a different way. Most of our customers that use our heavy ropes are on the floor out of breath after doing 20 reps.
TONE YOUR MUSCLES
A standard jump rope is amazing for cardiovascular health, but it won’t really help you gain muscles. On the flip side, a heavy rope is great for your heart and your muscles, especially your upper body. The greater the weight of the rope, the more momentum that is generated. The more momentum that is generated, the more force that is put on your arms. In turn, the extra force that is made by heavy ropes can really help you develop solid upper body strength.
- HEAVY Jump Rope for Strength training
- Durable and long-lasting
- Simple to use
- 4lb weight
- 9ft or 10ft length options
- Length(s): 108’’,120’’ (274cm, 304cm)
- Diameter: 1.1” (28 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Resistance: 10lb up to 200 lbs
- Digital Display: Yes
- HIPERVISION Enabled: Optional
- Outdoor: No
- Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.