Sea Eagle 10'6" Sport Runabout Inflatable Boat Drop Stitch Deluxe Package, 106SRDK_D
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
The Deluxe Package with inflatable floor weighs less than 100 lbs., quick and easy to assemble, incredibly compact and portable. An ideal tender or a great runabout!
About the 10'6" Sport Runabout Inflatable Boat
The Sea Eagle 106sr makes for the perfect ship to shore tender. Great for exploring when anchored up, moored, or just plain running about. This small boat packs a truly big punch!
This rugged boat can carry up to 5 adults or 1200 lbs.
*For optimal performance max horsepower motor rating for the rigid inflatable drop stitch floor is 15hp motors
About the Sport Runabouts Series
The great advantage of these boats is their lightweight to size ratio. Which increases stow-ability and reduces overall hull weight. By nearly 25% with the inflatable drop stitch floors while reducing storage footprint by 50% because you no longer have to deal with wooden or aluminum floorboards. Making these boats truly practical as a tender, to carry in a RV or SUV or even simply stow below deck.
These tough, rugged inflatable boats feature your choice of high pressure rigid inflatable drop stitch floors - making them lighter, easier to setup, less expensive to motor and far more portable. While the rigid molded plastic floorboards are virtually unbreakable.
Sport Runabouts are great all around boats for fishing, skin-diving or just plain running about!
- Person Capacity: 5
- Hull Weight: 35 kg. (42 kg. with inflatable floor, 56 kg. with plastic floorboards)
- Length: 320 cm
- Beam: 165 cm
- Interior: 219cm x 84cm
- Load Capacity: 5 adults or 544 kg
- Deflated: Approx. 117cm x 61cm x 25cm (hull), 102cm x 80cm x 10cm (floorboards)
- Chambers: 5 (port, starboard, bow, keel & DS floor)
- Tube Diameter: 42.5cm
- Air Valves: 5 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time: 15 min. (w/ inflatable floor), 25 min. (w/ floorboards)
- Seam: Glued Quadruple Overlapped
- Material: 1100 Decitex Reinforced
- Engine Capacity: 15 hp (57 kg max weight, 38cm Shaft, Gas Engine)
- Floor: Inflatable Floor (7 kg), Plastic Floorboards (21 kg)
- Speed Estimates: 9.9 hp (29 kph w/ 2 adults, 19 kph w/ 4 adults)
- Inflation Pressure: 3.2 psi
Deflated Hull Size
- Car Trunk
- Truck/Large SUV
- NMMA & CE Certified
- 5/8" grab line along sides for safety
- 4" Inflatable External Keel with Rubbing Strake for extra protection
- Rounded rear pontoons for rapid planing
- Splash Guards on transom
- Two stainless steel D-rings for towing
- Four rear carry handles & one front lifting handle
- Oarlocks pop up for instant use
- Wide beam hull design for stability
Seaworthy In All Conditions
We have been selling Sea Eagle Sport Runabouts since 1997. Since then they have been tested in all sorts of conditions around the world. They have been taken around Long Island (300 miles each trip) multiple times in seas varying from dead flat calm to 10 - 12 foot ocean waves in violent thunder storms. They've been used on the Yangtze River and on the Indian continent for fire and flood rescue work. These same boats are being used in these same countries by Fire and Police Departments for flood and rescue work on lakes, rivers, bays and oceans. Truly tested by time in all kinds of weather conditions these boats are as safe and seaworthy as an inflatable boat can be made.
Patented Outside Drop Stitch Inflatable Keel, U.S. Patent- #8,286,573 2
The outside drop stitch inflatable keel provides several unique performance benefits. First, it creates the ability to turn sharply and precisely in any direction. This is a true benefit when coming to a dock or motoring in crowded harbors. The inflatable drop stitch keel also provides extra buoyancy at the bow allow this boat to ride over waves rather than plowing through waves. This same feature in combination with large rear rounded tubes helps these transom boats get up on a plane far faster. Unlike other transom boats with an inside inflatable keel the overall performance of our Sea Eagle transom boats are far more precise, responsive, and stable in all sea conditions.
Molded Plastic Floorboards or Rigid High Pressure Inflatable Drop Stitch Floor
We offer two kinds of floorboards for our Sea Eagle Sport Runabouts each provide unique benefits. Our molded plastic floorboards are virtually unbreakable and will not be harmed by the sun, saltwater or other chemicals while provide tremendous structural strength for motoring and standing ability for anglers and yachtsmen.
Our high pressure rigid inflatable drop stitch floors provide excellent rigidity and very good structural strength at a fraction of the weight. If you use our drop stitch floor the weight saving in a 10.6sr is 31 lbs., in a 12.6sr 34 lbs., and in a 14sr 41 lbs. This is very important if you are a yacht owner looking for a super lightweight and easy to handle tender. This same feature is equally important to motorhome owners, fishermen and recreational boaters who want less weight and faster set up times.
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times for Sea Eagle?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.