Sea Eagle 380x Inflatable Kayak Pro Carbon Package, 380XK_PC
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
Our Pro Carbon Package features everything in the Pro Package plus a set of upgraded, high end, Carbon-Fiber Paddles.
About the 380x Explorer Inflatable Kayak
Tackle your adventures in this rugged solo or tandem tough as nails inflatable kayak!
The 380x is made to be ridden by one or two persons. Now you can do what others only dream of with our most versatile inflatable kayak series ever!
Rugged design to tackle whitewater, open-water, and now down-wind sailing! Large enough for two but small enough for one! The 380x does it all!
About the Explorer™ Series
Don't buy a kayak until you check out sale prices on Sea Eagle Explorer Kayak Packages. Great wet or dry boats - they are tough enough for class four whitewater, but stable, dry and comfortable on flat-water as well. 4 Models To Choose From - One To Suit Every Need!
Super-fast self-bailing with 16 floor drains that can be left open for wet whitewater and ocean kayaking or closed for high and dry flat-water paddling.
The Explorers also feature a removable slide skeg for improved tracking on open water. Pound for pound these Explorers are champions capable of handling any type of adventure: Fishing, Touring, Camping, Exploring, Adventuring, Whitewater, but Never Boring!
Making high-quality inflatables since 1968, we know best!
- Person Capacity: 3
- Hull Weight: 18 kg.
- Length: 380 cm
- Width: 99 cm
- Interior: 358 cm x 38 cm
- Load Capacity: 3 Person or 340 kg
- Deflated: 79cm x 51cm x 23cm
- Chambers: 3 (port, starboard, floor)
- Tube Diameter: 29 cm
- Air Valves: 3 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time: 8 min
- Seam: Glued Quadruple Overlapped
- Material: 1100 Decitex Reinforced
- Engine Capacity: 34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)
- Floor: Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
- Whitewater Rating: Suitable up to Class IV
- Inflation Pressure: 3.2 psi
Deflated Hull Size
- Car Trunk
- Truck/Large SUV
- NMMA Certified
- 16 High Capacity Self-bailing Drain Valves
- Large Removable Skeg for Flatwater Touring
- Front & Rear Spray Skirts with Carry Handles and bungee cords
- Separate Drop Stitch floor for rigidity
- 24 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- One-Way Air Valves
- Sea Eagle motormount receivers for optional motormount
- Printed Instructions
16 Rapid Self - Bailing Easy To Open & Shut Drain Valves
When the 16 rapid self-bailing drain valves are open, you are sure to drain off water as quickly as it enters! With the drain valves closed you are certain to remain high and dry when paddling on flat waters such as lakes, bays and other bodies of water.
Modular Rigid Drop Stitch Floor Provides Double Protection
The unique modular design of the Sea Eagle Explorer™ features a super rigid, high pressure, drop stitch floor that sits on top of an outside floor. This has several advantages. The high-pressure DS floor provides great rigidity and super responsive paddling performance. The reinforced outside fabric floor provides a double layer of added protection so it can bounce off rocks, logs, and other objects. The modular design allows the DS floor to be easily removed for quick and thorough cleaning.
Large Removable Rear Center Skeg
A nice feature of this design is that the skeg can be removed with the Explorer inflated or deflated. Simply remove it for whitewater and skinny water adventures (eliminating it as an obstruction)and replace it for flat water to reduce yawing (swinging to the right or left). This increases track-ability during long flat-water touring, maximizing efficiency.
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times for Sea Eagle?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.