Sea Eagle 437ps Paddleski™ Inflatable Boat Solo Start-up Package, 437PSK_ST
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
The Solo Start-up Package is perfect for solo riders ready for a great day of PaddleSki™ fun and who may already own motors. Package includes 437 PaddleSki™, hull carry bag, swivel seat kit, paddle, manual pump, and repair kit.
About the 437ps Paddleski™ Inflatable Boat
The New and Improved Sea Eagle 437ps PaddleSki™ Inflatable Catamaran Boat is the world's most versatile inflatable watercraft! Providing you "all-in-one" benefits of a catamaran, motorboat, and extremely rugged portable inflatable with stability, speed, and versatility! It's packable, remarkably stable, completely self-bailing, and fun! It glides across the water with ease and provides the option to Paddle, Motor, Fish, Sail, Travel, and Go! A true "four-in-one" inflatable watercraft for the impressive price of just one!
About the PaddleSki™ Series
Sea Eagle PaddleSki™ Inflatable Catamaran Boat is the most versatile watercraft in the world! A unique 4-in-1 hull you can Paddle, Motor, Sail, and Fish. It packs down to a mere fraction of its inflatable size. Storage and transportation are a dream and it features two widely spaced inflatable tubes that glide through the water while providing a solid well-balanced hull.
The PaddleSki™ can be rigged "to the nines" with the Sea Eagle Sun and Rain Canopy, Scotty Fishing Accessories, up to 6 HP gas engine that will produce up to 16 mph and roughly 20 mpg, and the Sea Eagle EZ-CART that makes rolling to and from the water with ease.
So get ready for the ride of your life! This is one of the most efficient and comfortably cushioned rides on the water. Floating on the water like pillowy clouds with a hydrofoil shock-absorbing system that prevents slapping of traditional hulls. With friction reduced, fuel economy is increased, and with five independent safety air chambers, you're guaranteed added safety.
- Person Capacity: 2
- Hull Weight: 30 kg.
- Length: 437 cm
- Beam: 122 cm
- Interior: 356 cm x 54 cm
- Load Capacity: 2 Persons or 387 kg
- Deflated: 91cm x 53cm x 30cm
- Chambers: 5 (2-port, 2-starboard, floor)
- Tube Diameter: 35 cm
- Air Valves: 5 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time: 10 min
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- Material: 1100 Decitex Reinforced
- Engine Capacity: 6 hp gas (max motor weight 27kg, min. 38.1cm shaft) or up to 70 lb. thrust electric motor (min 76cm shaft)
- Floor: 1000 Denier Reinforced Material
- Speed Estimates: 5 hp (up to 26 kph w/ 1 adult, up to 23 kph w/ 2 adults)
- Inflation Pressure: Side Chambers 3.2 psi, Floor 8-10 psi
Deflated Hull Size
- Car Trunk
- Truck/Large SUV
- NMMA Certified
- New rigid high-pressure inflatable drop stitch floor
- Rapid self-bailing
- Incredibly fuel-efficient, minimal draft, near-zero drag, catamaran hull design
- Five separate independent air chambers for added safety
- Removable transom for increased storability and portability
- Seven conveniently located high-strength carry/grab handles
- Two Universal Scotty® Pads to attach a vast array of optional Scotty® accessories
- Sun & Rain Canopy mounting system for optional canopy attachment
- Rolls up and stows in most any car trunk
- Can take up to a 6 hp outboard
- Travels up to 16 mph w/ 5 hp outboard
- EZ-Attach on/off seating system
- Completely self-bailing
- Option to use gas or electric motors
- Non-slip EVA foam deck padding
- Anti-splash protective rubbing strake bumper
- High-strength bow D-ring
Catamaran Hull Design
The unique design feature of the Sea Eagle PaddleSki™ is the fact that it is actually an inflatable catamaran. This means the center cockpit floor rides 4" above the waterline, greatly reducing the drag of this boat on the water. This makes it faster to paddle, motor, and sail!
High-Pressure Rigid Inflatable Floor
The new high-pressure, rigid, inflatable floor can be inflated up to 10 psi, bringing added rigidity, stability, buoyancy, and a wonderful platform stable for standing.
What are typical shipping & processing times for Sea Eagle?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.