Sea Eagle 465FT Kit Inflatable Kayak Pro 2 Person Package, 465FTK_P2
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
Take it to the next level with the 465ft FastTrack™ Kayak Pro Package for two. Featuring cockpit seating and high performance paddles.
About the 465ft FastTrack™ Inflatable Kayak
The Sea Eagle 465ft FastTrack™ combines all the features of it's smaller sister (the 385ft FastTrack™) with the ability to carry more cargo and persons.
Now featuring the new, patented, state of the art, external, rigid, inflatable NeedleKnife™ Keel for a faster, smoother paddling experience! (U.S. Patent #8,286,573 2)
About the FastTrack™ Series
Sea Eagle FastTrack™ Kayaks are sleeker and faster and than ever before! The FastTrack's™ combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with state of the art "NeedleKnife Keel" provides true rigid kayak performance with the benefits of an inflatable. Most importantly, the FastTrack™ is designed to be extremely safe and stable.
HIGH PERFORMANCE / ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT
A great feature is the fact that Sea Eagle FastTrack™ kayaks weigh far less than most all-rigid kayaks. Rigid kayaks can weigh 65-70 lbs, our Sea Eagle FastTracks™ weigh just 35 & 44 lbs respectively. This makes handling our kayaks a dream by comparison. Best of all, because FastTracks™ are inflatable they can be packed into a bag that's a mere fraction of their size!
Sea Eagle FastTracks™ are a breakthrough in design that combine high performance paddling with ultra-light weight and stow-able portability.
- Person Capacity: 3
- Hull Weight: 20 kg.
- Length: 465 cm
- Width: 91 cm
- Interior: 431cm x 45 cm
- Load Capacity: 3 Persons or 360 kg
- Deflated: 76cm x 48cm x 23cm
- Chambers: 4 (port, starboard, keel, floor)
- Tube Diameter: 24 cm
- Air Valves: 4 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time: 8 min
- Seam: Quadruple Overlapped
- Material: 1100 Decitex Reinforced
- Engine Capacity: 34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)
- Floor: Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
- Whitewater Rating: Suitable up to Class II
- Inflation Pressure: 3.2 psi
Deflated Hull Size
- Car Trunk
- Truck/Large SUV
- NMMA Certified
- 2 Open and close drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts with storage below and elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Separate inner High Pressure Drop Stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Large, removable, swept back skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside drop stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- 20 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- State of the art NeedleKnife Keel
- Bow and Stern grab handles
- Hull material resistant to sun & saltwater
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & Printed instructions
Sea Eagle's Patented NeedleKnife™ Rigid Inflatable Keel
The unique external drop stitch construction inflatable keel allows the FastTrack™ to paddle far faster and straighter than other inflatable kayaks. The keel features sharp bow and stern molds that slice through wind, waves and current for a super fast, super clean entry and exit! The inflatable bow keel also provides the buoyancy and lift needed to ride over waves and further improve speed. (U.S. Patent #8,286,573 2)
Sleek Asymmetrical Shape
The FastTrack's sleek asymmetrical shape is tapered and narrow at the bow while being wider at the stern. This allows the FastTrack™ to punch through waves faster and easier because of the narrower bow while providing buoyancy where most needed - where 1 to 3 paddlers sit.
Super Rigid Drop Stitch Floor On Top Of Outside Floor
The unique modular design of the Sea Eagle FastTrack™ features a super rigid, high pressure, drop stitch floor that sits on top of an outside floor. This has several advantages. The high pressure DS floor provides great rigidity and rigid hull like performance. The reinforced outside fabric floor provides a double layer of added protection where it's most needed. The modular design allows the DS floor to be easily removed for quick and thorough cleaning.
Large Removable Rear Center Skeg
A nice feature of this design is that the skeg can be removed with the FastTrack™ inflated or deflated. Simply remove it for whitewater and skinny water adventures (eliminating it as an obstruction)and replace it for flat water to reduce yawing (swinging to the right or left). This increases track-ability during long flat-water touring, maximizing efficiency.
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times for Sea Eagle?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.