SportsArt A989 Hack Squat
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
The Plate Loaded series by SportsArt is designed to accommodate users of any fitness or experience level and deliver measurable and targeted results. By combining key ergonomic factors, such as independent movement arms, diverging/converging motion paths, and adjustable seats, chest pads, and backrests, we are able to provide a functional unit that is not only built to last but built to meet the workout needs of its users.
SportsArt Plate Loaded Series combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use strength line designed to accommodate users of any fitness level or experience. To perform a hack squat step onto a hack squat machine and position your back against the machine’s backrest. Place your shoulders under the padded shoulder rests, with your feet about shoulder-width apart on the footplate. Slowly lower your hips, bending your knees to 90 degrees. Stand up again to return to the starting position. Hack squats target the quadriceps muscles, or quads, on the front of your thigh.
- Deep-groove, 5-inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
- 4 weight horns for plate storage
- 2 extended weight horns on weight sled
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Shoulder pads provide comfort
- Marine-grade double-stitched upholstery
- Strengthens lower extremity musculature
- Large footplate allows user to define proper foot placement
- Plate storage allows user to quickly add or subtract weight
- Unit Weight: 376.2 lbs / 171 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 89.4 x 64.6 x 58.7 in / 227 x 164 x 149 cm
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227.3 kg