SportsArt C521M Recumbent Cycle
SportsArt’s Rehabilitation line focuses on meeting the needs of clinics and providers. We offer units that accommodate users with both upper and lower body contraindications and can provide a multitude of accessories. These include medical handrails, strap-in cycle foot pedals, wheelchair ramps, and more. Perfect for deconditioned or recovering users, our equipment combined with the efforts of medical professionals aims to rebuild and sustain lives.
Semi-recumbent positioning, extreme comfort, and many pedaling options make the C521M a perfect choice for multiple patient types, especially for those with knee and hip ROM limitations.
- Bi-directional pedaling for better flexibility and rehab variations
- Adjustable cranks to vary pedal rotation for one or both sides
- Reclining seat back and pivoting arm rests for ultimate fit and comfort
- Cool mesh seat back with lumbar pouch for heat and cold pack therapy
- Ultra low start up resistance for infirm or deconditioned users
- Unit Weight: 182.6 lbs / 83 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 66.5 x 26.3 x 50 in / 169 x 67 x 127 cm
- Resistance: 20 levels with 0.1 increments
- Power Requirement: 15A, 120V AC, grounded
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs / 205 kg
- Read Outs: Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rates
- Workout Programs: Hill, Custom Interval, Manual/Track, Random, Cardio/Weight Loss HRC, Custom HR, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, 4 User IDs
- Console Options: Tri-Color LED