SportsArt N922 Independent Pec Fly/Rear Delt
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
The SportsArt Status Strength Series is our premium club line and combines sleek and modern design with world-class components and superior biomechanics to deliver unmatched quality and function to your facility. Each machine is built to last in the most demanding commercial environments, with heavy gauge steel oval tubing, Kevlar-reinforced belts, internally lubricated cables with deep-channel pulleys, and sealed bearings. This dual-function machine reproduces a pectoral and rear deltoid fly workouts.
- Independent motion provides for balanced training
- Long handles and dual grip zones accommodate a variety of users
- Handles flare in/out to work different muscle groups
- Dual function facilitates pec fly/rear delt workouts
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg ) micro-loading adjustment
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
- Unit Weight: 506 lbs / 230 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51 x 32 x 76.8 in / 129.5 x 82 x 195 cm
- Weight Stack: 220 lb / 100 kg
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Starting Weight: 7.7 lbs / 3.5 kg
What are typical shipping & processing times for Sports Art?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.