SportsArt N958 Prone Leg Curl
The SportsArt Status Strength Series is our premium club line and combines sleek and modern design with world-class components and superior biomechanics to deliver unmatched quality and function to your facility. Each machine is built to last in the most demanding commercial environments, with heavy gauge steel oval tubing, Kevlar-reinforced belts, internally lubricated cables with deep-channel pulleys, and sealed bearings.
SportsArt Status Series delivers 7 pieces of selectorized strength designed specifically to target the muscles in the lower body. Users can train on products that engage the gluteal, quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves in a single movement or choose products that target these muscles individually for higher intensity.
- Range of motion limiter allows user to customize start and stop points for safe, comfortable use
- Adjustable leg pad accommodates different leg lengths, allowing users to achieve proper leverage
- Incremental 3.5 and 6.5 lb (1.58 & 2.9 kg) micro-loading adjustments
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
- Unit Weight: 561 lbs / 255 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 63.8 x 51.2 x 60.1 in / 162 x 130 x 152.5 cm
- Weight Stack: 264 lb / 120 kg
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Starting Weight: 18.7 lbs / 8.5 kg