SportsArt P715 Performance Dependent Chest Press
The Selectorized Performance Series by SportsArt combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use strength line designed to fit any budget. Each unit is built using the highest quality materials and backed by over 40 years of excellence in fitness equipment manufacturing.
The lowered stack height and compact footprint decreases visual clutter in smaller spaces, while adjustable seats and range-of-motion limiters ensure movements are comfortable and biomechanically correct. The result is a durable, value-engineered line that delivers maximum results in a compact design.
The Selectorized Series consists of individual stations designed to train all the major muscle groups while offering the variety necessary to help users reach their goals. The machines are easy to use and provide a challenging workout that accommodates users of all levels, from beginners to advanced trainers.
The P715 Chest Press targets the pectoralis major as well as arms and shoulder muscles like the anterior deltoids, serratus anterior, coracobrachialis, scapulae fixers, trapezii, and the triceps. Specially designed cams provide unparalleled ergonomics throughout the entire motion; offering a perfect start, strong finish, and smooth resistance for human biomechanics.
- Simple seat bottom height adjustment makes for a quick setup
- Dual position, cushioned handles provide biomechanically correct grip positions
- Deep-groove, 5-inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Internally lubricated 1500 lb (680 kg) steel aircraft cables provide quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
- Unit Weight: 376.2 lbs / 171 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 44.1 x 58.3 x 57.5 in / 112 x 148 x 146 cm
- Weight Stack: 176 lb / 80 kg
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227.3 kg
- Starting Weight: 14.3 lbs / 6.5 kg