SportsArt P721 Performance Mid Row
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
The Selectorized Performance Series by SportsArt combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use strength line designed to fit any budget. Each unit is built using the highest quality materials and backed by over 40 years of excellence in fitness equipment manufacturing. The lowered stack height and compact footprint decreases visual clutter in smaller spaces, while adjustable seats and range-of-motion limiters ensure movements are comfortable and biomechanically correct. The result is a durable, value-engineered line that delivers maximum results in a compact design.
The Selectorized Series consists of individual stations designed to train all the major muscle groups while offering the variety necessary to help users reach their goals. The machines are easy to use and provide a challenging workout that accommodates users of all levels, from beginners to advanced trainers.
The SportsArt P721 specifically targets your back muscles. This includes Teres Major (outer back), the Latissimus Dorsi (middle back), the Rhomboids, the Middle and Lower Trapezius (upper back), the Erector Spinae (lower back), the Pectoralis Major, the Lower Chest Muscles, the Posterior Deltoids (shoulder), the Infraspinatus (shoulder), the Teres Minor (shoulder) muscles.
- Convenient seat height adjustment accommodates various heights
- Chest pad adjust to suit different arm lengths
- Deep-groove, 5-inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Internally lubricated 1500 lb (680 kg) steel aircraft cables provide quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
- Unit Weight: 359.7 lbs / 163.5 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 57.3 x 47.6 x 57.5 in / 145.5 x 121 x 146 cm
- Weight Stack: 176 lb / 80 kg
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227.3 kg
- Starting Weight: 9.9 lbs / 4.5 kg
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times for Sports Art?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.