SportsArt P751 Abduction
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
The Selectorized Performance Series by SportsArt combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use strength line designed to fit any budget. Each unit is built using the highest quality materials and backed by over 40 years of excellence in fitness equipment manufacturing. The lowered stack height and compact footprint decrease visual clutter in smaller spaces, while adjustable seats and range-of-motion limiters ensure movements are comfortable and biomechanically correct. The result is a durable, value-engineered line that delivers maximum results in a compact design.
The Selectorized Series consists of individual stations designed to train all the major muscle groups while offering the variety necessary to help users reach their goals. The machines are easy to use and provide a challenging workout that accommodates users of all levels, from beginners to advanced trainers.
Our hip abduction machine strengthens and tones the abduction muscle groups of your outer thighs, hips, and glutes. The adduction muscle groups are primarily used as stabilizer muscles when you stand, walk, run and simply move throughout your day. The machine forces you to sit, taking the rest of the working muscles like the hamstrings and quads out of play.
- Comfortable leg pads and foot support for ease of use
- Adjustable starting position allows for optimal range of motion
- Deep-groove, 5-inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Internally lubricated 1500 lb (680 kg) steel aircraft cables provide quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
- Unit Weight: 357 lbs / 162.3 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 56.5 x 39.8 x 57.5 in / 143.5 x 101 x 146 cm
- Weight Stack: 143 lb / 65 kg
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Starting Weight: 9.9 lbs / 4.5 kg