SportsArt T635M Medical Treadmill
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
SportsArt’s Rehabilitation line focuses on meeting the needs of clinics and providers. We offer units that accommodate users with both upper and lower body contraindications and can provide a multitude of accessories. These include medical handrails, strap-in cycle foot pedals, wheelchair ramps, and more. Perfect for deconditioned or recovering users, our equipment combined with the efforts of medical professionals aims to rebuild and sustain lives.
SportsArt rehabilitation treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs, and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
- Equipped with medical/rehab specific features such as reverse speed up to 3 MPH and extended handrails.
- MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty.
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in medical settings.
- Large 22 x 61 inch (55 x 154cm) belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low friction material.
- CSAFE port
- Medical Handrails
- Optional Wired Controller
- Forward and Reverse Speed Function (-3 to 10 mph)
- 0.1 SAFE-START™ Speed (forward & reverse)
- Contact and Telemetry HR
- 4-Ply 22 x 61 inch (55 x 154cm) Belt
- USB Port (x2) for Device Charging
- Optional 3-Speed Fan
- ECO-GLIDE™ Auto Lubrication System
- Center Handle Bar with contact heart rate
- Optional SA WELL+™
- Dual Headphone Jack with Built-in Volume Control
- Unit Weight: 352 lbs / 160 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83 x 38.5 x 56.6 in / 211 x 98 x 144 cm
- Running Area: 22 x 61 in / 55.9 x 155 cm
- Speed Range: Reverse: 0.1 to 3.0 mph / 0.2 to 5.0 kph Forward: 0.1 to 10 mph / 0.2 – 16 kph
- Incline Range: 0 to 15%
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs / 181.8 kg
- Drive Motor: 3.2 HP DC
- Read Outs: Calories, Speed, Time, Distance, Cal/HR, METs, Pace, Incline, Heart Rate, Weight Loss Zone, Cardio Zone, Active Zone
- Workout Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random (x 10,000), Interval (x3), Glute (x2) Hill (x3), 5K, 10K, Fat Burn, HRC (x3), Fitness Test (Bruce, Gerkin)
- Tech Specs: Max User Weight – 400 lbs / 181.8 kg, Micro Amp Leakage Components Medical Grade ≤ 300µA, Plug Requirements – NEMA / 5-15P, Power Requirements – 15A, 120V, 60hz – Dedicated Circuit, Step-Up Height 7.3 in / 18.6 cm
- Console Options : Tri-Color LED